Thread: Stunning Sheba!

Stunning Sheba!

Dearest Sheba, what a stunning young lady you are! You're absolutely gorgeous, with that fluffy, silvery fur that's so luxurious and looks so very soft. What a sweet face you have, with those long white whiskers and lovely big pale-gold eyes. Thank you for sharing that great photo with us. You certainly look very determined about something! I feel as if you're gazing right up at me and have something you want to say to me. Whatever it is, I wish I could hear it! And I wish I could reach through the screen and pet you on that gorgeous coat and give your head and chin a few skritches (only if you want them, of course). I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will give you the pets and skritches as desired .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! Every day you sit outside your dear Purrrson's house waiting for her/him to come home. And then when she/he arrives, you get up and walk with her to the door and inside. Maybe you can stay inside all day sometimes? Then you wait for her to get out of the shower, and afterwards you get into the tub to lap up some water, soapy and all. She thinks you may be part Manx, because your tail is about half the length of a normal cat-tail. But no matter what your story is, you're Sheba and you're unique! You love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Sheba, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Stunning Sheba!

Meow, meow, Sheba! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweetheart!

My dear friend phesina hit the nail on the head! Stunning you are, Sheba, one breathtakingly beautiful Manx girl! And judging by your magnificent mane and the shape of your face I'd guess there's more than a bit of Maine Coon mixed in with those Manx genes, though I'm not sure to which breed we should attribute your love for warm, soapy, apres shower water!

Yes, you truly one unique kitty, Sheba, special in ways too numerous to mention here, no doubt! But along with your outer beauty, I'd say it's your love for, and your Velcro-like devotion to your human that makes you the EXTRA special girl that you are! Oh, to be greeted by you on the sidewalk, walked to the door at the end of a long and tiring day, the two you anticipating spending the evening together, pure heaven!

How lucky your human is, having a beautiful, loyal and loving, sweet as can be furkid and best friend in you, Sheba! You're a gem of a girl, Sheba, just as special as can be, simply the best!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today has been such a treat! I hope you're treated to an extra special Cat of the Day celebration...playing and napping; idling the day away, waiting on your human; being loved and pampered to pieces; treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Sheba, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Stunning Sheba!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~