Thread: Marvelous Maqo!

Marvelous Maqo!

Hi Maqo in Albania! Happy Cat of the Day, sweetheart!

What a hunky, handsome, utterly irresistible orange tiger man you are, Maqo! But what's this? No particular breed??? You're the best breed of all...a pure Albanian rescue!!! But yes, you do need to pull that one white sock up just a tad!

And not only are you a handsome hunk of a feline, you're smart to boot (able to open doors!)! Cute and cuddly, just as sweet as can be with a heart of gold, you're everything a human could hope for in a kitty furkid and more, Maqo. How lucky your human is, having a furkid as beautiful, as loyal and loving, as special as you in her/life! You truly are one beautiful boy, Maqo, simply the best!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today, reading your devoted human's love filled tribute has been such a treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special Cat of the Day celebration, spending fun time outdoors exploring your world; sitting down to yummy dinner this evening; receiving tons of cuddles; being loved and pampered to pieces (with extra sleep and snuggle time come this weekend)! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Maqo, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!!

SO handsome!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Maqo, what a magnificent kitty guy you are! You're a gorgeous Shorthair Cat, with that orange Tabby and white fur that looks so pretty and soft. And what a sweet face you have, with those lovely big eyes that look like they're the same orange color as your fur. Those white socks are so cute, especially that front left one that needs to be pulled up. My gorgeous girl Sparkler, who also has orange Tabby and white fur and matching orange eyes, says "Hello, Meow!"

You are that best breed of all, a fine Albanian rescue! I think your dear person for rescuing you and giving you the life you deserve, and you always deserved! I wish I could reach through the screen and across the ocean to Albania and pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved person will pet you for me .

And what a delightful personality you have! Not only are you very handsome, you're very smart! You figured out how to open the house door all by yourself. You like to go out to explore and maybe catch a mouse or moth, but you always come back in time for dinner. You're also very affectionate! You're soft and warm, and you love to cuddle. Each morning you get in bed, purring, with your special friend, often making him/her late for school. You're so very cute, he/she cannot resist cuddling you for a bit longer! You both enjoy the weekends more, when you can cuddle as long as you want. You're his/her very special cat, and you love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Maqo, on being chosen Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear young friend and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery