Thread: Lovely Lady Lily!

Lovely Lady Lily!

Dearest Lily, you are gorgeous, absolutely stunning! What a beautiful lady you are, with that Siamese-design fur with the Tortie points! It looks so very soft, and what a sweet face you have with those long, LOOOOOONG curling white whiskers and those lovely big Siamese trademark blue eyes. You are so pretty, and I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Ontario to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You may be five years old, but you still act like a kitten. You're very loving, and you love to play! You can also be cheeky at times, which your dear Purrrsons find very entertaining. You are not just a pet, you're a family member, and you are very special to all your family. You have a Purrrfect bond with your dear special friend, and you like to be near or even on him/her! You want to know just where she/he is and make sure he/she is okay. You're very sweet, and you love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Lily, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear friend and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Lovely Lady Lily!

Greetings, Lily! Congratulations on being crowned Cat of the Day, sweetheart!

You truly are one stunning Meezer x Torti girl, Lily! Your close up, those beautiful blue eyes contrasted against your uniquely marked, pearl grey coat is exquisite! But your outer beauty only begins to speak to just how special you are, for it's your big heart, your sweet and loving personality, your unwavering devotion that make you the EXTRA special girl that you are! What a very special bond you and your Mom share, Lily. She is one lucky lady, having a furkid as beautiful, as loyal and loving as you in her life! Just as she says, you're not simply a best furry friend, you're family!

Lily and I have a wonderful bond, she likes to be near me, or on me even - making sure I am okay, and she knows where I am. She is not only uniquely beautiful, but very sweet, and I love her so much.

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Lily! Meeting you today has been a joy! I hope you're in the middle of a very special day of celebration...sticking close to your Mom; receiving tons of cuddles and kisses; being loved and pampered to pieces; treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, beautiful Lily, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!!

What a beauty!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a beautiful Siamese tortie mix you are, lovely Lily.
    Congrats on being COTD!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana