Thread: Excellent Eli

Excellent Eli

Eli is a beautful Kitty and is very lucky to have you. You can see in his sweet little face how much he loves you and is very happy.

Dearest Eli, what a gorgeous guy you are! You're a stately, handsome Tuxedo gent, sitting up there in your white gloves and boots. Your trademark black and white fur is so pretty and glossy and looks so soft, and you have such a sweet face with your black hood and your black nose in the patch of white and your lovely big golden eyes. And what a nice long black tail you have! I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Belfast, ME to pet you, and pet your pal Eddie, too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you both for me .

And what a delightful story you have to tell! Your dear Purrrson adopted you from the SPCA when you were just four months old, so you've spent almost your entire life with him/her and your kitty housemate Eddie. (And how nice to see Eddie again!) You and Eddie hit it off right away and quickly became best buddies. You do love your food, don't you! Your Purrrson is trying hard not to let you gain weight. You put up with having your lovely soft shiny fur brushed. You're very affectionate and sweet-natured, and you love hugs and kisses. You were quite the jumper playing Da Bird! You have anal gland issues, and you tolerate getting them cleaned out several times a year. Your Purrrson says you're a good cat and she/he is lucky to have you! You and he/she and Eddie all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Eli, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Eddie and Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Elegant Eli in his tuxedo! You are a striking boy and look so very cuddly.

I have a kitty that likes to eat too - and I know your mom works heard to keep you healthy. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day, and I hope Eddie gets a bit of extra loving and spoiling also!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Excellent Eli, you look so handsome in your black tuxedo.

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana