View Poll Results: Cote either logo, or both logo and design, thanks!

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • logo only

21 75.00%
  • design and logo, made by either me or Amy

7 25.00%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Please vote, design or not....

Please vote, design or not....

Please vote whether you would like just the new logo designed by Karen, or a design with a logo...

If you can also state WHY you chose that I would appreciate it. I just want to know what everyone is thinking onthis tee thing. Thanks.
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Northwest Opossum Society
    Zoology Major
    2 Virginia Opossums, 6 cats, 4 bearded dragons, 1 iguana, 1 red foot tortoise, 1 tripod chihuahua, 5 mice, dubia and hissing cockroaches as well as other misc animals that wander in and out of my home.

I meant choose,, not chote or whatever I wrote lol.

My input, I think we will do better with just the logo, as well as it will save us money that way because that means we use less screens and considering that each screen is 25$ for each color, I think the logo in itself is good enough.
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Zoology Major
    2 Virginia Opossums, 6 cats, 4 bearded dragons, 1 iguana, 1 red foot tortoise, 1 tripod chihuahua, 5 mice, dubia and hissing cockroaches as well as other misc animals that wander in and out of my home.

I voted Logo only -- I tend to prefer simplier design. Will go with whatever though.

Thanks for pursueing this. (I'd've given up a while back.)
    I'm sometimes asked "Why do you spend so much of your time and money talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty to men?" I answer: "I am working at the roots." -George T. Angell, reformer (1823-1909)

Thank you, Popcornbird for creating this tribute to Summer starring Livvy and Cassy

Livvy: 11 April 99 - 5 July 09
    Cassy: 11 July 99 - 8 April 11

If you would like to visit my BeautiConsultant page --
    http://www.beautipage.com/serene_angel_hm_spa/

I voted for logo only but I don't care either way...I'll go with whatever is easiest for you guys
    `````````````````````````
    I love my furkid Neko!

^TAMA^ 8/24/00 - 4/27/12 Thank you for being in my life I love you always and forever

I voted LOGO ONLY, because I think it would unfair to chose one pet over another. We are a community here and I think that by picking just one persons cat/dog/bird/bunny/etc. wouldn't represent that.

I also prefer simplicity in my clothing as well...
    ...RIP, our sweet Gini...

I voted Logo only... because I also think that having a big design might be somewhat overdone - I would like it MUCh better if it was simple

I vote logo becasue I think it would be unfair to have one persons pet win and be on the shirt. At Pet Talk everyones pets are equal! Plus having Pictures of pets would make it very expensive! just my opinion

Felice, Zeus, Hercules

I know what I am doing, the screen priting is OUR business, we know how to do it and howmuch it costs. Not just one pet was going to be on the shirt, a pet from each category was going to be pictured. It also would not be a "picture" it would be anoutline drawing, which does not cost too much money if only a few colors are used.
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Zoology Major

OMG! I really need to go over the way I write things, lol. I think that last post maybe interpreted wrong as I used capitals but please do not find offense to it. I am going through a HUGE emmotional wreck today!!

But you know, I do think that a logo would be better, and much easier.
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Zoology Major

I say just go with the Pet Talk logo, it seems like it would be alot easier

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Awwww, I really wanted to see my snake on a shirt! Looks like the majority is against it though.....Oh well.

Thank you Wolf_Q!

Maybe she can do a different, individual shirt for you ...

Originally posted by luckies4me
    I know what I am doing, the screen priting is OUR business, we know how to do it and howmuch it costs. Not just one pet was going to be on the shirt, a pet from each category was going to be pictured. It also would not be a "picture" it would be anoutline drawing, which does not cost too much money if only a few colors are used.

No offense taken. Everyone has bad days. I also don't think I worded it wrong too.. I ment I didn't like that one dog would win, one cat wins...so on. I don't mind having pictures of different animals on it. Maybe no ones pet on here, just a pictures/drawing found somewhere else. Oh I don't know... And I wasn't being mean about price I was just thinking about saving money thats all.

Felice, Zeus, Hercules

I also voted for the logo only. I just found out about this yesterday. AmberLee told me about it. I think it would be great to get the logo print and then those that want their own animals on their shirt can then later add them on. I'm not sure how they would do this though.

For me too : Logo only !!