Thread: Salt

Salt

Salt what a beautiful bird you are!!!

I loved seeing your pictures and meeting you today. I bet you will make a wonderful mommy bird when the time comes. It must be lots of fun having you and your friend, Pepper, as best pals. I hope you are both enjoying your special day.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sweet Salt!

Greetings Salt! Happy Pet of the Day to you gorgeous girl, and to precious Pepper too!
    What lovely photos your proud person has included with your bio.! That shot of you basking in that dappled sunlight highlights your gorgeous coloring to perfection! And the photo of you and your fiancee Pepper, heart melting! Your human is so very lucky to have been blessed with not just one but two sweet and loving best feathered friends in you and Pepper, and I have no doubt that you and Pepper are going to make beautiful babies, and great parents!
    Thanks for brightening my day with your *sunshiny* self, Salty! I hope you and Pepper both, are enjoying your well earned day in the spotlight, being pampered to pieces!
    Love and gentle cuddles to you, precious Salt and Pepper!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello, Salt. You are a very beautiful cockatiel. I hope you're having a very happy POTD. Tell your boyfriend Pepper to give you an extra kiss on your special day.

Blog Entries

Salt

Hello little Salt from Capetown, you are a divine little bird indeed! What a wonderful POTD, and Pepper is very handsome as well! Hope your future is as bright and excellent as you are, peace and love

Salt

She is so pretty! I love the beautiful colors of her feathers. Congratulations on being Pet of the Day today!

~K.