Thread: It's Mother's Day Thursdays #481....

It's Mother's Day Thursdays #481....

Here's a tip of the hat, a nice bunch of flowers and a collage of marcaroni, pasted on a piece of cardboard and cheerfully painted with water colors, for all the mom's out there!

This Thursday is for YOU!

Done!

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    Awww - thanks Richard. And I see that there's still a little kid hiding in that big guy disguise too.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

Happy Mother's Day to everyone, whether you are a mom, had a mom, or hope to be a mom someday!
    I've Been Frosted

I love the macaroni collage thing. I have never received one but I got a homemade notepad from my daughter and a nice card and a pansy in a little flower pot from my son. We also went out to dinner on Friday night as the boys went on a cub scout trip.
    RIP Lady, Thursday's won't be the same without you to cuddle with by the fire

Quote Originally Posted by Lady'sOtherHuman View Post
    I love the macaroni collage thing. I have never received one but I got a homemade notepad from my daughter and a nice card and a pansy in a little flower pot from my son. We also went out to dinner on Friday night as the boys went on a cub scout trip.
    I am sure the boys will make up for being away and you have not lived until you get something made from macaroni.

And it is a true work-of-art when a few pieces fall off and end up under the fridge?

Okay, who brought in the alien signalling device disguised as a cake?
    The one eyed man in the kingdom of the blind wasn't king, he was stoned for seeing light.

Wasn't me!

Well, that 'splains it.....

The Orc is covered in cake flour and bits of eggshell. Someone get the firehose!
    The one eyed man in the kingdom of the blind wasn't king, he was stoned for seeing light.

I'm sending the Orc outside to the pond, that ought wash him off pretty good. Sure, it'll scare the fishes, but they have their hide spots to run to!
    I've Been Frosted

I'll cover up the smoke alarms so they don't go off! Did anyone call NASA to tell them to watch for alien contact?

But seriously, who wants a slice of no orc'ed birthday cake and some ice cream in honor of LH's b-day! Washed down with the beverage of your choice of course.