Thread: Tyson!

Tyson!

Oh Tyson, what a way to start my morning commute by seeing you upside down on the couch, smiling and loving life! I have a rescue golden exactly like you! I'm glad you have such a wonderful life full of love! Happy dotd to you!
    Last edited by opschick; 03-08-2012 at 06:37 AM.

Wow...you sure are a big boy! That picture of you and Dixie sure illistrates that It sounds like you have a wonderful life! Happy DOTD to you

Hi, Tyson and little sister Dixie! You are beautiful! I love the upside-down picture - that's perfect! I would love to pet your gorgeous golden coat any time Happy Dog of the Day, Tyson! Have a fun day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Tyson the Magnificent!

Hi there Tyson! Happy Dog of the Day to you, and to sister Dixie, too! What a big, beautiful Golden guy you are, Tyson, a gentle giant in a furry, golden coat! And true to your beloved breed, your heart is pure gold as well! Yes, you are a big boned boy (your sister Dixie looks like a little peanut beside you!) But in my mind that just translates into more Tyson to love! How did your family get so lucky? Doubly blessed they are, having you and Dixie in their lives, bringing them so much joy and happiness as only a Golden can! (Don't tell my Lab Star I said that!)
    Thanks for the BIG smiles, Tyson! Your story warmed my heart and your photos are the BEST! Oh my gosh, that shot of you "upside down" is hysterical! What a goofer! hehe
    Hope you and Dixie are both enjoying your much deserved day in the spotlight, Tyson; treated to a trip to the doggie park, some treats, and tons of love!
    Hugs and kisses to you, precious Tyson, and to adorable Dixie too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hi Tyson,

You are a very handsome fella big boy. It seems like you have a great family
    and a little sis to hang out with. Congratulations on being DOG OF THE DAY. I hope
    you & Dixie have a little celebration today in your honor. Sending you lots of hugs
    and kisses sweet boy.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Blog Entries

Tyson

Big ole' Tyson is a great DOTD! What a sweet lookin' fella, and Dixie is wonderful too! So happy to see them both, peace and love

You're a gorgeous boy Tyson!!! I love the picture of you on the couch! Congrats on being DOTD!
    I hope you and Dixie are having a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Hi Tyson, it's a pleasure to meet you. When I first saw you on the couch, I had to look twice to see what it was. At first I thought it was a curly bunch of hair--hmmm, guess it was LOL--so big and beautiful you are...and relaxed too. You are so much bigger than Dixie but both of you are just lovely. I hope you all have many years with your family. Congrats on being DOTD!