Thread: Chowder Our Prarie Owesome Orangie!!

Chowder Our Prarie Owesome Orangie!!

Awww waht a Great Big Owesome Orange Cat you are Chowder , and it is so good to see a Big Orange Cat as Our Cat of the Day.
    There is just something about an Orange Cat that is so special , they are just about the best Cats, although all Cats are good to us.

You are such a Big Handsome Cat , Chowder and you have all those wild open spaces to run around in.
    It is so good to see a Fellow Canadian Cat from the west chosen as Our Very Special Cat Of The Day.

Michael Angel.iquelito and All My Owesome Orange Porch Angels are sending thier brightest , happiest Orange MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWS To Our Newest Owesome Orangie ^^ Our Great Prarie Cat ^^ and Our Newest Friend ^^ and Newest Cat Of The Day ^^ Charming Chowder ^^.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

AS the caretaker of two Orange Kittehs, I most certainly agree. And I love a guy that can and will wear pink.

Happy CotD, Chowder!
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

What a handsome boy you are Chowder! Congrats on being COTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Chowder what a gorgeous fellow you are!!!

Just look: you proved that both males and redheads can wear pink and look awesome in it!!! I have a redhead cousin who never wears pink because she doesn't think it looks good on redheads. Now I have absolute proof it does. I hope you are having a wonderfully fun day today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Charming Chowder!

What a cute ball of orange fur you are!
    I can tell that you have a great life!
    Enjoy your COTD status!

Greetings and happy Cat of the Day, your Chowderness! What a hunky-handsome ball of orange yumminess you are, and looking so "pretty in pink," (though there's no denying your manliness)! A boy confident in his own fur, for sure! What a happy, carefree, idyllic life you and your Mommy and doggie sib enjoy there in beautiful Meadow Lake, Saskatchewan, and how lucky you all are to have found your way to one another! What a heart warming, happy ending rescue tale is yours, Chowder! We give great thanks to yout Mommy for choosing adoption, assuring that one more most deserving kitty would finally know true happiness and unconditional love! Her kindness has been repaid a gazillion times with your love! Keep up the good work Chowder, being the sweetest, most caring furkid a human could ever hope for!
    Hope you and your Mommy and doggie sib are all enjoying a very happy, love filled Cat of the Day celebration, sweetheart! (Pink neck attire optional)
    Love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Chowder!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Chowder, you're so handsome in your pink scarf. You sure sound like a real sweetheart too. Congrats on being COTD!!!

I'm writing in color to match your scarf, handsome Chowder! Actually I always write in this color. I wanted to wish you a happy COTD celebration and many more years of purring bliss with your devoted and loving family.
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Hello Handsome, it's good to meet you Chowder. You look in
    the party mood in your picture. Were you waiting for the puppy to
    take his place at the table? You look so handsome in the pink tie
    sweetie. Congratulations on being honored as our CAT OF THE DAY.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Hi Chowder, you look very handsome with your 'Salmon' colored tie on. You are such a good boy to wear it for your Meowmy. I see you had your ears back just a little bit. I just love corn Chowder! Happy COTD big guy.

Most handsome Chowder! Giver of gifts and kitty nurse for your loving purr-son! What a terrific story! And I agree with Catmandu--- you sure are a Great Big Owesome Orange Cat! Happy Cat of the Day to you, yummy Chowder!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Blog Entries

Chowder

Chowder is delightful and a babe in every respect !!! Excellent COTD peace and love

Chowder

What a handsome kitty! I love his orange stripes and white tip on his tail. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day today!

-K.