Thread: sorry

sorry

I forgot that in order to have them for you signature they must be saved on the comp and not on a disk and of corse all my pics are on a disk sorry for the problem

Don't worry about it. I was afraid that you had run away after the thread in General....I know I probably would have! lol But then I'm a chicken. hehehehe

Don't buy while shelter dogs die!!

Guess I'm lucky; never made a peep here!! And you have nothing to apologize for I'm always goofing up on this contraption!! So glad you're you didn't go into hiding!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

No need to apologize Icey Don't worry about it

its kinda hard for me to hide, i even cant hide in a crowd because a few days ago my hair was turned pink wonder how that happend but im strongly opiniated ive gotten in to some trouble with my opions in school but my socail teachers thinks its funny, never on here, though i think my opions through and try to see what everyone on here thinks and take into consideration everyones ideas, thanks for forgiving me

Don't worry about it ;] I'm the same way! :x

My babies: Josie, Zeke, Kiba, Shadow (AKA Butter)

I truly admire your humbleness ICEYSHIVER21 !
    {{{{ICEYSHIVER21}}} from Me and MISSY!

Nothing to apologize for!!
    Save a life, ADOPT!!
    Sue

Rainbow Bridge Angels: Thor, Shiloh and Killian, Avalanche and Wolf
    (RB Gaylord and Bandit, fosters who have touched my heart)

Originally posted by iceyshiver21
    but im strongly opiniated ive gotten in to some trouble with my opions in school but my socail teachers thinks its funny, never on here, though i think my opions through and try to see what everyone on here thinks and take into consideration everyones ideas, thanks for forgiving me
    Are you like my twin?? If someone did something I did not agree with I would stand up right there and tell them my opinion on the subject. I am pretty close with my teachers so they understand and take into consideration everyone's opinion.
    Mom to Ethan, Sophie and Sansa

Icy if you want to email me your pics I can post them on the web for you so that way you can add them to your signature.
    I've been Defrosted!

Thanks for the great signature Kay!

icy, no need to apolgize and please don`t worry about it one little bit. It is certainly something that could have happened with me when I first started posting pictures, I would never have been able to put any pictures up at all if it wasn`t for the help that Pet Talkers, (especially Phred) gave me! I was getting worried that you were upset and/or mad and were going to go away from Pet Talk, I am just so happy you haven`t!
    Hugs

you people are so nice in here! i just love it i like really annoy my parents when im on here all the time but im obsessed, i mean in how many other places can you find so many people who love thier pets so much!

Yep , NO NEED to aplogize here !! we accept each others mistakes here ..;

unless you want to do this :

thanks, everyone.

No worries!

Icyshiver, if you don't take Uabassoon up on her offer, you can email me pics of your furkids and I'll put them on my server.
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June