Thread: Marley

Marley

Hi Marley...What a handsome boy you are. I would spoil you to if you were mine. That is what animals are for. Congratulations on DOTD. Hope your day is special. You also have a great family.

Linda
    SC
    LHCamry

Hello Marley, it's a pleasure to meet you. When I first saw your pic, I said "Oh, My Goodness, What a cute dog!" and I guessed at what kind and I was right. You are adorable with your colors and your poodle hair. I dont think I've seen a pic of any other dog on PT that looks like you--you're adorable. I enjoyed reading about you, your toys, your dog brother Barney, and your two cats. No doubt you are loved and have a wonderful home. I hope all of you have a long happy life together. Congrats on being DOTD! Kay in NC

Hi cutie pie Marley! A very happy Dog of the Day to you! You are too precious for words, and so beautiful (in that boyish sort of way!) I don't think there's a doggie lover on earth who can resist a Cockapoo, and you sweetheart, are simply irresistible! You and your Shih-Tzu bro Barney make quite the precious pair, quite the travelin' team; bet you two kids keep your Mom on her toes! What a lucky pooch you are, Marely, being surrounded by so many adoring fans (human and furry), lavishing love on you 24/7; including but not limited to, your Mom and Dad, Grandma and Grampa, cat brothers Smokey and Kingston, doggie bro Barney, and girlfriend Maddie! And how neat it is that you and your furparents are still "all in the family;" talk about having life by the tail! hehe But no one's luckier than your Mom, having a devoted and loving best furkid and friend for life, in you!
    Congratulations on your much deserved day of honor, Marely! Wishing for you and all of your furry sibs, a very happy and fun filled Dog of the Day celebration! It's not Sunday, but hopfully your Mom can fit in a Saturday trip to the doggie park, so that you can share the big news with all of your doggie buds! Love and cuddles to you precious Marely, and to Barney too! Meeting you sure has brightened my gray and gloomy day!
    P.S...So glad your leg is all healed now! I have to say, that shot of you in your cast just melts my heart!
    Last edited by tatsxxx11; 03-19-2011 at 01:48 PM.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries

Marley

Marley IS wonderful and I love your message. All animals deserve to be loved and we should always keep our eyeballs open and quash any abuse, nip it in the bud! Marley is a sweetheart and deserves to be DOTD

Marley!

What a great story - what a great lil' doggie! Your pics are too cute! I'm happy that you're in a loving happy household, with other dogs - and two cats! I bet every pet is loved and cared for in your home ...yipee!
    Enjoy your DOTD status, Marley...and no more jumping out of cars for rabbits!

Hello Marley,

My, my, you are a cutie pie sweetheart. I love all of your pictures
    and enjoyed reading all about you today. I'm sorry you broke your leg
    Marley. I hope you are all healed up by now. Congratulations on being
    named as our special DOG OF THE DAY I hope you & your furry friends
    enjoy a little celebration in your honor.Sending you lots of hugs & kisses.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt