Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: My Michael, My Dream Cat passed on.

My Michael, My Dream Cat passed on.

Dr Marsales and Leigh and myself were evaluating My Dream Cat as he lay on my coat. Michael was so quiet, his bottom was soiled and his paws cold and his heart racing like a trip hammer.
    We could have had him taken to the clinic, but there really was no way that My Owesome Orange Cat would enjoy his life again.
    I am sorry , Michael and I pray that you know how much you have meant to all of us over the nearly 18 years we were friends. All Our Awesome Angels and Murphy will be there to take you to Wendy's.
    You will Love the Baconator.
    I pray you forgive me and that I will see you again in love.
    One Fine Day.
    Last edited by catmandu; 07-08-2013 at 09:21 AM.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Such sadness, Gary. Sometimes it seems more than we can bear but Michael was ready to go to his new life and you helped make the journey easier for him. There's nothing to forgive. You gave your best and so did Michael. RIP, sweet boy and peace to you, Gary.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Oh Gary, so sorry for your loss. However, I feel you did the right thing and it was time. No need to ask for forgiveness. You will see him again one day. He is happy and healthy once again at the Rainbow Bridge which is a wonderful place for our loved furbabies to go.

Rest in peace, dear boy. You were a ray of sunshine in your daddy's life, and will continue to shine down on him from the Rainbow Bridge, we know.
    I've Been Frosted

I'm so sorry. Your sweet Michael will be waiting patiently at the Bridge with all the Found Cat Angels. He knows how very deeply he was loved.

RIP, beloved Michael. You'll be missed by many, especially your cat dad.

I'm so sorry to hear this

RIP sweet Michael
    `````````````````````````
    I love my furkid Neko!

^TAMA^ 8/24/00 - 4/27/12 Thank you for being in my life I love you always and forever

Gary, I'm so sorry for your loss. Michael was so special and loved by us all. He lived a long and happy life with you, so don't feel bad about your decision to let him go. I'm sure he was ready.

Michael, you will missed by your dad and all of us and you will never be forgotten.

Rest in peace, dear boy!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

I'm so sorry about your Mr. Purr. He was such a great cat!
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Gary, I am so sorry that you have lost Michael. I know how much it hurts. But he isn't far from you, I know you can feel him.

You will be together again one day. Rest gently Michael, play at the Bridge when you feel like it.

Michael...with his poor cold paws, signs his body was giving up, though Michael's spirit did not...I am truly sorry for your pain, Gary - but you know you did the best for Michael.

Almost 18 years of a loving home, food, special blankets and pillows - and at the end, surrounded by love and care as he gained his wings and flew to the Bridge.

{{{hugs}}} to you and the Found Cats. You have had a few sad losses this year - but your Welcoming Committee has grown in size and love.

Wishing you peace.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Oh Gary, I am so very, very sorry. So much sadness lately. Our deepest sympathy to you and the kitties and all who love Michael.

What a wonderful life he has shared with you and us and so many others! Thanks to you, Gary, for that.

Rest in peace, beloved Michael, whole and healthy again by the Bridge as you and all your friends there await that joyous reunion.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

I am so sorry Michael had to go. But he is much happier and pain free now. I know your heart is in pain, but take peace in knowing he is not. You will have 18 years of memories to help you through it.

RIP Michael, enjoy that Baconator!
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Gary, I'm so sorry for your loss. Michael knows that you loved him very much and you'll both be reunited again one fine day. RIP sweet Michael. Please take care. (((HUGS)))

Gary, I am so very sorry! What a wonderful way you helped Michael to the bridge. I could feel the love and warmth radiating in your post. How blessed Mr. Purr was to have that much love throughout his life!! You are a very special purrent, Gary! My thoughts are with you and your crew in this sad time.

Mary & The Cottage Cats

Gary, I am so sorry for the loss of Dearest Michael.
    Gayle - self proclaimed Queen of Poop
    Mommy to: Cali (14 year old kitten)
    (RB furbabies: Rascal RB 10/11/03 (ferret), Sami RB 24/02/04 (dog), Trouble RB 10/08/05 (ferret), Miko RB 20/01/06 (ferret) and Sebastian RB 12/12/06(ferret), Sasha RB 17/10/09 (border collie cross), Diego RB 04/12/21