Thread: Sweet Senior Lou!

Sweet Senior Lou!

Hi there Lou! Happy Pet of the Day to you!!! I'm honored to be the first to congratulate you on being crowned today's "top pet!" You are just too beautiful for words, in body and spirit, and your photos, utterly heart melting! The photo of you and your young guardian is simply the sweetest...and how precious you look, cuddled up in your nap sack! I can hardly believe you're 7 years young, Lou! You look so young, so healthy! I'm sorry to hear of your many health challenges, but how lucky you are to have SUCH a caring and devoted family, humans who will, and are, doing all in their power to keep you a happy and healthy senior! And kudos to you Lou, for being such a brave boy, taking all your medications and tolerating your procedures like a trooper! I'm so very glad your family nominated you Lou, so that we could have the chance to meet you, and pay tribute to you and all that you mean to your wonderful family! How blessed they have been these many years, to have a beautiful best friend and loving companion, in you!

I hope this finds you well, sweet Lou, and that you're able to enjoy a peaceful, love filled day of celebration...enjoying some "soupie" and napping, and lots of good loving!

Cuddles and little kisses to you, precious Lou! Wishing for you and your family, many, many more happy years together!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Lou you might be a senior but you are still adorable!!!

What a treat to see your sweet pictures today. I'm still smiling!!! I hope you and your loving family are having a wonderfully fun day.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aww Lou, you're such a sweet little guy! Congratulations on being POTD! I hope this is a special day for you!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla