Page 1 of 12 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: September 20th, 2010... the day my world crumbled apart..

September 20th, 2010... the day my world crumbled apart..

... I really donīt know how to start.. to even think about it makes me choke and get the waterworks going.. but I appreciate you all and thought you deserved to know it too..

I havenīt been on for a while and wonīt be on for a bit until I settle some stuff..

my husband was shot dead monday morning..

right now I have a lot more than I can chew on my plate.. so many things to figure out.. and being jobless and without income is worrying me now that I have two kids to look after for...

I came back to my parents in Chihuahua... just need some moving company to bring the rest of my stuff back here... I need to figure tons of things so I can get this going.. but just thought to let you know as I too consider you a part of my family..

I received a phone call that I got a package in my Durango address.. I was no longer there.. I was heading back here.. so I told them to either forward it here or return to sender.. havenīt got any further notice.. so whatever it was sorry if it gets back to you.. and I know you understand

my kid is doing fine.. he has taken it so far quite well.. he knows heīs not coming back and gets sad but then he gets distracted and goes back to normal.. baby is fine.. no issues there...

me on the other hand.. Iīm coping quite well.. until I realize I wonīt see him, smell him, hug him, we had so many plans and now they just vanished...everytime I see a new piece of clothing he now wonīt wear I cry.. everytime I see his picture I realize I wonīpt see him smile.. heck Iīll even miss when he got mad at me... all I can do is cry..

one thing on the bright side.. is that we were so happy... and not mad at each other that day.. he waved goodbye when he left that morning with the hugest smile and that is how Iīll remember him..

*sorry canīt type anymore.... will be back soon.. once I get myself together a bit*

sorry
    Corinnaīs Christmas Card Swap ī06
    dedicated to a lovely woman who won many hearts along her life...........
    she will be deeply missed.......Thank you for letting us be a part of your life, you will surely remain in ours FOREVER........R.I.P. Dear Corinna

Best Fireman in da Houseī10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful dude that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

notes-to-my-husband blog

http://365project.org/isabelle/365

Oh my goodness, Isabel. I am so, so sorry. I have no words right now.

If you need anything at all, please PLEASE let me know. I am so sorry. (((HUGS)))
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

OH my gosh. I have no words. I'm so sorry and we are definitely keeping you in our thoughts and prayers. If you need anything or if we can do anything please just ask.

Lots of hugs. I'm so sorry

R.I.P my dear Sweet Teddy. You will be missed forever. We love you.

http://www.hannahshands.etsy.com

There is nothing I can say, sweetest Isabel.

You know we are here. Hugs and hugs and many prayers for you.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

GOOD LORD! Isabel, I can't imagine, how shocking, how terrible!

I am glad you are back with your parents, you need some support at this time.

Please, if there is ANYTHING, anything at all, just name it. Will do what I can to help you at this time.

You'll be in my prayers. I cant imagine.
    I have a HUGE SIG!!!!

My Dogs. Erp the Cat.

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Jefferson
    Tyranny is defined as that which is legal for the government but illegal for the citizenry.

Oh my heavens. I am so sorry. I really do not know what else to say. My thoughts are with you.
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

You are in my prayers.

I am speechless Isabel. Nothing I can say will ease your pain. Take care of yourself. Your one of the kindest people on here and you surely don't deserve this.

Let me know if I can send you anything for the baby or your son.
    don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die....

I have been frosted!

Thanks Kfamr for the signature!

You and your family will be in our prayers.
    I've Been Frosted

I can't imagine what you must be going through. Saying prayers for you and your little ones.

I will miss you forever, my sweet Scooter Bug. You were my best friend. 9/21/1995 - 1/23/2010
    Goodbye, Oreo. Gone too soon. 4/2003 - 9/12/2011.
    Farewell & Godspeed, sweet Jadie Francine. You took a piece of my heart with you. 11/2002 - 8/8/2016
    Charlie kitty, aka: Mr. Meowy. Our home is far too silent now. 2003-6/14/2018

Isabel - I am so very sorry. I know those words do not ease the pain. I wish there was more to say to you - something to help you get through this. Please know we are all here for you at PT. If there is anything I can do for you, your son, or the baby, please let me know. Hugs...and again, I am so sorry.

"The dog represents all that is best in man." Etienne Charlet

www.rornfp.org

Love and prayers for you, dear Isabel.

I shed tears as I read your post. I have no words. How terrible. I am so deeply saddened for you and your children. May the evil soul who did this to your husband be brought to justice.

You and your little ones are in my prayers.

You and your family are in our thoughts. (((Hugs)))