Thread: Gus!

Gus!

Hello sweet Gus! You should be an ambassador for your breed! I'm sure if people saw what a loving boy you are there would be no predudice against pits. I love all your pictures and wish I could give you hugs and kisses for being dotd
    Last edited by opschick; 07-20-2011 at 10:14 AM.
    Adopt a shelter pet, Save a life!

Gus

Well aren't you just Top Dog - - - - what great pictures and what a wonderful pup you are - not to forget to mention the wonderful family you have - great honor for you Gus - DOG OF THE DAY

Gus, The Wonder Dog

Dear Friend,
    I thoroughly enjoyed reading about your wonderful puppy dog Gus. First of all, it's a great name. Second, his smile just can't be beaten. I could go on and on. Your writing skills are great, too. Maybe you should consider writing a book about Gus and illustrate it with lots of pictures of Gus doing the things he loves...the things about which you wrote. In fact, it just came to me that Gus and his life's story would make a really cute children's book. Children love animal books and stories. Our little granddaughter Shelby, age twenty-two years old, loves books about animals and will actually take the finger of whoever is reading the book/story and then place your finger on a picture she wants to know more about. She's so cute when she does that.
    Anyway, my friend, I really enjoyed reading about your beloved puppy dog Gus. It's all in how one raises a dog as to whether they will prove to be a good dog or not. Lots of breeds are known to be "nippy", including lots of the smaller breeds. I've heard it about Cocker Spaniels and Jack Russel Terriers. It's also in the genes. Some dogs are just born in a line of aggressive dog. Others in a line of sweet and laid-back dogs. Obviously, your boy Gus is of the latter gene pool.
    Well, I've written a book. I don't write on here often but when I do, I tend to write a novel when I do. I apologize, my friend.
    May the Lord bless and keep you, Gus and all your loved ones, human and animals of various kinds. May He hold you close to His Heart and put His angels round about you to protect you and your loved ones, animals included.
    My love to all, in Jesus, my Beloved Savior,
    Jim Grayson
    Lexington, Kentucky
    USA

Oh Gus....What a beautiful baby you are. I would love to have you. I bet you are a wonderful member of the family. I just love all your pictures with you and your dogie friends. They are so cute. Congratulations on DOTD.

Linda in SC

Oh Gus, what a fun and loving dog you are! Staffies are one of my favourite breeds and you are such a fine example! Well done on being Dog of the Day and give all your lovely family and friends some extra playing with to celebrate
    Lilith Cherry
    "
    "Love never claims, it ever gives. Love ever suffers, never resents, never revenges itself." -Mahatma Gandhi

Gus

Gus, you are just beautiful and such a happy, healthy dog ... You are definitely loved !!!!

Gus

BTW ... I LOVE the picture of you with your toy on your head !!!

Hi Gus!!! A very happy Dog of the Day to you, beautiful boy, and to your entire family, human and furry! As has been said, you make one awesome ambassador for
    Staffie near and far, and your family a shining example of responsible, devoted Staffie guardianship!

How to do I love thee? Let me count the ways! You are one gorgeous hunk of canine ( I want those muscles, hehe); beyond beautiful, in body and soul; every family's dream doggie and one most deserving, extra special honoree! And oh my gosh, could your photo spread be any more heart warming, heart melting, heart tugging??? I love that shot of you balancing your Wubba on your head, the one of you posing with your sibs and pals, your birthday shots...ALL of them! What a happy, adventure packed, fun filled life you have been blessed with, Gus! I wish that all doggies could live a life as rich and love filled as yours! Of course we know your humans are the most blessed of all, having a beautiful best friend and devoted furkid for life, in you!

Thanks for the HUGE smiles, Gus! I hope you and your precious sibbies Kelly and Maybel, best pup pal Skeet, all of your Whippet buddies and of course your wonderful humans, enjoy a very happy, fun filled day of celebration! (Hope it's warm enough down under for you to enjoy a swim!)

Love and hugs and smoochies to you on your big day, beautiful Gus! Off to check out the Staffie website!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hi there, stunning Gus! What a stunning SBT boy you are! I bet you are without a doubt a very good ambassador for your breed, you look like such a sweetie and you are one of my favorite breeds as well. I love the pictures of you, looks like you really really enjoy jumping into the water to get your wubba sweet boy! My favorite picture of you though is with the blue fancy holiday collar on with your greyhound friend! Your family is very lucky to have you indeed as you are lucky to have them! I hope you enjoy your special day sweet boy doing the things you love and being surrounded by the ones you love! Congratulations on being our most deserving Staffy Bull of the day! Hugs and kisses to you across the many, many miles sweet boy! :
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

Hello Gus,

What a handsome & talented pup you are. It's hard to believe you're
    ten years old. You sure don't look your age. It must be all the exercise you
    get playing with all your friends. Congratulations on being chosen as our
    special DOG OF THE DAY. Hugs & kisses going out for you sweet Gus.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Blog Entries

Gus

I loved seeing Gus today!! Great photos and his buds are wonderful as well There's no greater dog than Gus and he sure brightened up my day and my day was pretty good! Excellent, adorable dog of the day,peace and love from B.C.

Gus!

What a lovely boy you are! It's a shame that Pitties are so maligned as a breed. (The blame should fall where it belongs--bad breeders and bad owners. The animals are always the ones that pay the price.)

You look like you are having a wonderful time playing with your toys and your friends.

Thanks for sharing him with all of us!

Linda

Gus!

Gus - you are a very smart, loving lil' guy! And I love all of your pictures!
    I hope that everyday is DOTD for you!