Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Grande Dame Flossie!

Grande Dame Flossie!

Hi Flossie! You are so sweet, delicate and beautiful-looking, a Grande Dame, indeed! What a pleasure to greet you today I wish my kitties live so many years with me!

I hope you have a great Day today, with fish, fish, and fish again Congratulations for your nineteenth birthday! I wish you many more!
    Kisses

Fabulous Flossie

Wow, what a life you have led! I was a neighbor of sorts for many of your years (here in Connecticut), but I ADORE London also. Do you now meow with an accent? Anyway, my kitty is 15; I hope I have him at least 4 more years, too. Happy Birthday, and a very happy COTD today!

Gorgeous!! You are absolutely gorgeous Flossie!! Happy cat of the day

Flossie, what a gorgeous example you are of a Calico Queen! Beauty and charm at its finest. Why, you don't look a day over 10! That's a Calico for you, perpetually young. Perhaps it's b/c you wear all the colors of the Goddess. You've certainly stolen my heart. Enjoy your day as COTD, gorgeous one.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

WOW!! You've had a long life and hope you continue for more years. I like your coloring. Enjoy your senior years; I do (smile). Congrats on being COTD.

Welcome Flossie.. Happy Early 19th Purrff Day.. Your so Stunning with Beauty.. Congrats on Cat of the Day..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

What an enchanting bio written in honour of an equally enchanting Flossie! It has been a pleasure reading about you, and I hope you have a charming day in celebration, darling girl.
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

As much as we love Kittens and Yound Cats, theres certainly something to be said for Our Senior Kittyzens.
    Theie love like the finest wine gets sweeter as the years go by and the friendship becomes even stronger as we love Our Seniors whose wisdom and patience helps the Younger Cas learn how to be Good Cats!

What a Grande Dame you are Flossie and we pray that theres some good fush in your diet and maybe even some bangers and mash or a bit of Slitlton to celebrate you Day Of Honour!

Michael My Dream Cat, Juke Joint Joseph and My Purrfect Princess lead the MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWIES FOR Our Newest Senior Kittyzen ^^ Flossie ^^ Our Newest Friend ^^ and Our Newest and Most Elegant New Cat ^^ Of The Day First Lady Flossie ^^
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Hi Flossie you are the cats/moggies meow! What a Grande senior beauty you are. You look like my senior RB Petey Happy COTD and Happy Birthday next month..sweet baby girl!

Flossie love, you are more than Queen! You are a Tsarina !!!
    God bless you, hope you enjoy many more years in joy and happiness.

Flossie

Flossie doesn't look a day over 16 ! Happy 19th Flossie! And many more!

Flossie you are indeed a great beauty!!!

I hope you are having a wonderfully fun day today full of lots of luvies and good things.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Greetings Grand Dame Flossie! A very happy Cat of the Day to you from across the pond! I so enjoyed reading your person's most loving, entertaining, beautifully written tribute! Kudos to the talented writer, who no doubt captured your essence to perfection! Elegant and refined, charming and enchanting; a delicate, timeless beauty, that you are! You are all that and so much more, beautiful Flossie! And like a good wine, you only grow finer with the passing of time! Congratulations and much love to you on your big day! Wear your crown proudly, reveling in your much deserved reign as Cat of the Day; being pampered to pieces and lavished with love (and whitefish)! Perhaps you and "the ladies" can do lunch! And a very Happy Birthday to you as well precious one, with wishes for many more yet to come!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Fabulous Flossie!!!

Flossie - you are one lovely petite girl...you look no older than five! LOL!
    Enjoy your COTD status, dear lady!

What a beautiful Lady you are sweet Flossie!!!
    How blessed your human has been having such a loving companion for 19 years, I pray with all my heart that you stay that gorgeous and healthy for many more years

I hope you're being extra spoiled on this special day and getting some delicious fish with more fish and extra fish

Happy COTD sweetie!!!
    Lots of love and kisses from Guatemala
    astrid