Thread: Keen the flowery dog!

Keen the flowery dog!

Oh Keen, how beautiful you are surrounded by the trillium flowers - I am from Ontario too so I recognise them. You anf your humans are truly lucky to have found each other! I hope you enjoy every day of life with each other!
    Lilith Cherry
    "
    "Love never claims, it ever gives. Love ever suffers, never resents, never revenges itself." -Mahatma Gandhi

You're beautiful!! When I first saw your photo I thought of Lassie dog who was on tv many years ago. Really I love your colors and I'm sure you enjoy the brushings and care you receive from your wonderful human family. Congrats on being DOTD. Kay in NC USA

Hi Keen! Happy Dog of the Day to you, beautiful boy! Oh, what a joyful sight, seeing your precious self lounging in that bed of soft, blue flowers! How far you have come sweetheart, from the most horrific start at life, to living the good, the bestest life! Your utterly heart melting expression says it ll!

It's always nice to hear from the Dad's, and yours is one extra special one, for sure! And your Mom is pretty special too! We thank them both for not only rescuing you, saving you from the most unthinkable fate, but for their dedication to rescue work as well! Now, thanks to the love and dedication of your Mom and Dad, those sad, early days are but a distant memory, with nothing buy happy, carefree, love filled years to look forward to; you're family!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! You and your family, your happy ending story, is an inspiration to us all! I hope for you and your wonderful Mom and Dad a very special day of celebration, and countless more happy years of shared love and companionship! Big hugs and kisses to you on your big day, precious Keen!
    Last edited by tatsxxx11; 06-14-2010 at 12:35 PM.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Keen you are indeed one gorgeous fellow!

I loved seeing your wonderful picutres. I specially like the one of you in the flowers with your eyes shut. Such a happy look on your sweet face!!!
    I'm glad you have a happy life stuffed full of love and fun!!! I hope you and your family are enjoying your special day together.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Dog of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Keen!!!

You are a beautiful dog, Keen! Thank God that you no longer exist in that filthy hell-hole you came from!
    Enjoy your DOTD status - and keep on playing!

Thanks from Keen and family

Thanks to all who wrote lovely comments about our sweet boy.
    It just so happens that today (the day Keen become dog of the day) is his daddys birthday!!
    What a pleasant surprise. Daddy wrote his bio and submittd his pics a a while ago not knowing if or when it would be posted.
    Who could of asked for a better birthday present!? We printed these pages for Keens scrapbook pages.
    Thank you,

Signed, Keens mom

Hello Keen,

I loved meeting you today handsome fella. I loved all your pictures,
    especially the one with you and the blue flowers. Such a sweet face to
    remind us all to stop & smell the flowers every chance we get. I am so
    happy to know your family got you out of that awful place of neglect.
    Congratulations on being chosen as our delighful DOG OF THE DAY. Sending
    you lots of hugs & kisses sweetie.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Keen, you are very beautiful! I especially like the picture of you amongst the flowers! A perfect springtime photo. I would love to toss a ball for you or give you loads of petting and hugs! I hope you have a very special day today! Come back and visit us, sweety!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Quote Originally Posted by sheltiemom View Post
    Thanks to all who wrote lovely comments about our sweet boy.
    It just so happens that today (the day Keen become dog of the day) is his daddys birthday!!
    What a pleasant surprise. Daddy wrote his bio and submittd his pics a a while ago not knowing if or when it would be posted.
    Who could of asked for a better birthday present!? We printed these pages for Keens scrapbook pages.
    Thank you,

Signed, Keens mom

YAY! Keen's mom joined PT too Sorry, I'm just now noticing. I LOVE when a DOTD parent joins. We could always use more happy dog loving people!!!! Cats too...haha.