Thread: So What Dogs Foods Have You Tried?

So What Dogs Foods Have You Tried?

My timeline goes something like this...

Supermarket brands (Pedigree, Kibbles N Bits, ect)>Nutro>Science Diet (vet recommended)>Canidae (before they switched formulas)>Kirkland>Pedigree (jobless)>Solid Gold>Innova>Might switch to Taste of the Wild or California Natural and/or Nature's Variety Raw
    Last edited by Candy317; 12-29-2009 at 04:09 PM.
    MY RUGRATS

I was feeding Science Diet to my cats when I adopted Sugar. She refused to touch it! So I checked with her foster mom and started using
    Chicken Soup for the Dog Lover's Soul.

Recently switched to Dr. Harvey's Veg to Bowl, it is a pre mix.

And I am also use the recipes in The Whole Pet Diet, by Andi Brown. They go wild here for Spot's Stew.

Whoooa time line for which dog lmfao!?

Jarvis= pedigree> science diet (had parvo)>pedigree>diamond high performance>diamond lamb and rice> Flint River Ranch >Nutro>Nutro Naturals> TOTW> Raw

Neela: Diamond Puppy>diamond lamb and rice> Flint River Ranch >Nutro>Nutro Naturals> TOTW> Raw

Indigo: Nutro Naturals> TOTW> Raw

Puppies: Eukanuba puppy>Raw >DVP> Blue Buffalo

I know I've missed a few foods for Jarvis and neela. I've basically tried everything under the sun

Quote Originally Posted by cane76 View Post
    Google that b*tches
    I've been listening to the music, and I have to go see what it's like. Maybe I'll value what I have more when I come back. -Doug

Zoee was on some crappy stuff (I don't remember what, that was almost 5 years ago) when we got her. We immediately switched to what my brother was feeding his dogs at the time and have been on it ever since.
    Taggart was on Purina One while at the shelter. I kept him on that for 6 months, until he was a year old, then switched him to the Nutro Natural Choice Lamb and Rice that we feed Zoee.
    We've never had any problems with this food and we will continue to feed it to them as long as it works for them.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

All 4 of the dogs have always been on a formula of Diamond since they were puppies, I won a bag of Solid Gold dog food at a show once and the boys ate it just fine, but that's it, Penny is the onyl one who has changed and that was to Canidae,

~thank you Krista for my siggy~
    www.k9bsl.com

All three of my pups are different. Lol

Honda= When I got her they had her on Kibbles n Bits >.< Then she went to Beneful. Then she went to Nutro lamb and rice and stayed there for a good 5 or so years.

Remy= Oh geeze. Stupid person who had an accidental litter had them on the Kroger brand. >.> I don't know the exact time line of it, but basically she's been on Blue Buffalo, TOTW, Chicken Soup (Too carb and grainy, gave her UTIs and ear infections), then back to TOTW and we're staying there with her.

Delta= They had her on Eukanuba puppy, we switched to Nutro Ultra puppy. Then we switched to Blue Buffalo, then we switched to Chicken Soup, and now she is OFFICIALLY a raw fed puppy! (second day and she's doing grand!)
    Monica Callahan KPA-CTP *Woohoo!*

hmm.. not that many actually..

the Huskies: pedigree.. (they do amazingly well on it.. so haven´t changed that)
    actually tried Exceed one.. the purple one adn they did so good but they stopped carrying it here so I went back..

Queeq: was on proplan, changed to Taste of the Wild, adn combined it a bit with Authority.. once i wasn´t able to go adn buy another TOTW bag (only in USA) so I got that one..

Roger: was on Sportmans Choice.. had a few pedigree puppy.. so i mixed those two.. will be switching to Authority.. as I got that leftover .. and see how he does.. I want TOTW but can´t get it here.. so I´ll try this one and maybe see what i can find here to mix it up
    Corinna´s Christmas Card Swap ´06
    dedicated to a lovely woman who won many hearts along her life...........
    she will be deeply missed.......Thank you for letting us be a part of your life, you will surely remain in ours FOREVER........R.I.P. Dear Corinna

Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful dude that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

notes-to-my-husband blog

http://365project.org/isabelle/365

We've always used a natural dog food like Diamond or Muenster....now we use Blue Buffalo, and they both seem to like it.
    Shannon, Boomer, and Sooner