Thread: Tim!!!

Tim!!!

Congratulations on being POTD Tim!!! You're so cute! What a sad start to your life. I'm happy you ended up in a good home. I hope you have a nice Christmas and that you and Sandy get lots of gifts from Santa!!!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Oh Tim congrats on your POTD status, your pic with Santa is way to cute and I am happy you have a wonderful forever home now

Merry Christmas Eve Tiny Tim! I just love your speckled fur. And you and Sandy are an adorable couple.
    Congrats on being today's Pet of the Day!
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Tim how adorable you are!!!

I loved seeing your pictures today. The one of you with Santa is priceless!!! You sure brightened up my gloomy day!!! I hope you and your friend, Sandy, gets lots of goodies from Santa tonight.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Happy Pet of the Day to you, beautiful bunny boy Tim! What an honor, to be chosen our very special Christmas Eve honoree...make that honorees...you and your soul mate, Sandy! Oh! That photo of you with Santa is simply thud worthy!!! What a heart warming story of rescue is yours, sweetheart! Not only did you find your way to your forever family, but found your mate for life in Sandy, as well! What an adorable couple you two make!

We can't thank your family, and Huntsville Friends of Rabbits enough for rescuing you, and providing you with the love filled, carefree life you (and Sandy) so richly deserve!!! You truly are a furry angel!!!

Enjoy your much deserved day of honor, beautiful Tim and Sandy! And to you and your family, a very Merry Christmas! Hope Santa spoils you two rotten! Cuddles and kisses to you, precious Tim and Sandy!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~