Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Spunky, Sam, and Lady Jane more pix

Spunky, Sam, and Lady Jane more pix

I don't usually have my camera out but I've been trying to get different shots of the gang

This is Sam. He is hard to photograph. One day I'll get a belly expose.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Pix cats Oct 12 2009 009.jpg 
Views:	79 
Size:	43.5 KB 
ID:	44016   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Pix cats Oct 12 2009 010.jpg 
Views:	104 
Size:	43.9 KB 
ID:	44017   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Pix cats Oct 12 2009 011.jpg 
Views:	86 
Size:	37.9 KB 
ID:	44018  
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

Spunky loves his cubby. This is the one-story cubby. He has a double condo in the bedroom that LJ will share with him. Sam can't fit in the cubby, but will sit on top.

I did wake him with the flash. Bad mommy.

Name:	Pix cats Oct 12 2009 015.jpg 
Views:	89 
Size:	68.8 KB 
ID:	44019   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Pix cats Oct 12 2009 035.jpg 
Views:	98 
Size:	43.1 KB 
ID:	44020  
    Anne

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

And Lastly, Lady Jane Grey, aka Lady Jane, LJ, or Little Girl.

She always seems so serious even when playing. One day I'll catch a smile.

One day I'll get a good one of her favorite position: Lying upside-down on a pillow. All that blood has to be rushing to her head.

Name:	Pix cats Oct 12 2009 025.jpg 
Views:	87 
Size:	32.9 KB 
ID:	44021   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Pix cats Oct 12 2009 050.jpg 
Views:	92 
Size:	49.3 KB 
ID:	44022   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Pix cats Oct 12 2009 056.jpg 
Views:	89 
Size:	47.1 KB 
ID:	44023  
    Anne

What a big hunka orange kitty Sam is! He looks like a real lover boy! Awww....Spunky, did Mom wake you with the flash? You have a handsome face and I love your tummy shot.

LJ - beautiful orange eyes and that furry coat! Does her fur feel as thick and velvety as it looks?

Thanks for sharing your beautiful furbabies.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Lady Jane IS smiling in the second shot -she's just being reserved, thank you very much! She is a LADY after all!

They're all very cute! Thanks for sharing!
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

Lady Jane and Sam are such Cool Cosmic Cats , and they do make up such a Cat Dyanmic Duo!!!
    My Princess sends Her Special Hello!

You will have so many years of Love and Comapnionship with Lady Jane and Sam!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Aweee your babies are so Adorable..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

You know she is smiling in the second shot, or at least more positive.

Sam is the Lover boy, esp at night.

Yes, her fur is soft, but not at thick as you would think. It's longer than it looks. She feels so light, but I do think she has grown. She has definitely filled out.

I took loads of oix when she first came. I'll pull them out to compare.

To to go. NCIS shows are on next.

And the cats decided to have a stinky competition. EWWWWWWW. got ot go clean their commode.
    Anne

Meowmy -- Lady Jane, Mr. Spunky and Sam are absolutely purr-ecious! Thank you for the pics!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

How old is little Princess?

yup they are precious. Got more pix tonight.

Lady Jane walks around Sam as far as possible. (He can be a stinker)

She and Spunky play. She definitely likes him. He likes someone who will play and not be mean. He's playing somewhat hard to get so it's funny. She is a female SPUNKY, too. He was washing her and all she wanted to do was play. KARMA. That's how he treated me when he was a kitten.
    Anne

They're so adorable!!
    Kisses for them
    astrid

Oh they look so happy and content. Lovely pics. I have to say I am partial to Sam's orangeness. There is just something about orange cats. Although I do love all of mine.

Why thank you and LJ and the fellas thank you too. I'm partial to orangies, too, but I really love tux tabbies. I prefer the males who are sweeter, but LJ is an exception.

I got home tonight and found grey (LJ) and orange (sam) fur in the hallway. I'm assuming he tried to give her a wolloping and she gave one back. LJ is making major detours around Sam. He really can be a stinker. I saw her being submissive to Sam after she decided to come out and not avoid him. He used to harass Spunky on occasion but Spunky (the smaller one by three pounds) can handle him. I suppose this is illness and new kitty stress. LJ and Spunks get along. She really likes him.

Most of the time the fellas do get along and play well. Sam just has a major alpha streak in him that surfaces on occasion and I have to deal with it. LJ is just too small to wollop him like he deserves.

Now it looks like her incision has split a little but although shiny it is not leaking now. It was leaking since it has crusted a little, but I didn't notice it then, or do I know whether it was from all the jumping she has been doing.

She's sneezing a lot so she may also have a cold. I may take her in tomorrow. I did put some topical antibiotic on it.

I'm thinking about shutting her up in the bedroom tomorrow while I am gone.

At this point I'm not sure what decision to make.
    Anne

14. Lady Jane Grey...what a wonderful name for a gorgeous grey girl!!!

(Sam you are cute too...I am just partial to grey kitties!)

How is Miss Lady Jane doing these days?