Thread: Bentley the beautiful Lab!

Bentley the beautiful Lab!

Be still my Labbie loving heart! Good morning beautiful Bentley, happy Labbie Dog of the Day to you! Me and my Labbie girl Star are doing one major happy dance, thudding and swooning all over the place, seeing a handsome Retriever hunk name Bentely being honored here today! So, you're Mommy thought all Labs were "like that?" Your beloved predecessor Spencer was definitely a one of a kind Labbie, being so mellow and laid back; how blessed they were to have had such a precious furkid in their lives those many years! All of my Labs have been more of the "Bentley" mode! Nothing like the unbridled exuberance and goofy antics of a Lab to help heal the heart; keeping us smiling and laughing non stop, as your family now knows!

So many of us here know of the indescribable heartbreak your parents experienced after the passing of your much missed, beloved predecessor Spencer; their "boy". I thought my heart would never heal, that my life would never be the same after my beloved heart Lab Jingles left for the Bridge. But just months after her passing in came bouncing this insane, goofy, life loving bundle of Labbie energy named Star, and suddenly my life was bright and filled with joy again! Lucky for you and your family that your former people were either unable or unwilling to commit to the non stop energy and Velcro-ness of a Lab. As is said, their loss is yours and your family's huge, priceless gain! Keep up the good work sweetheart, bringing so much joy and happiness to your people and all who know and love and you! I hope for you and your proud Mom and Dad a very happy, fun and adventure filled, Labalicious Dog of the Day celebration, and a lifetime of shared unconditional love and loyal companionship! Hugs and smoochies, woofs and wags to you beautiful Bentley, from me and my Lab Star!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Beautiful Bentley!

Bentley, you are one handsome boy! Enjoy your DOTD status!

Bentley

Good afternoon, and a Happy Dog of the Day to you, Bentley! I too have lost babies to the every present time. NO animal can take another's place, and they should never ever have to try. Each baby is unique. Each baby brings something special to their homes. You bring more than your human Mom expected. GOOD!! You have given your human family the knowledge that loving again isn't just possible, it is necessary. You are a gorgeous, energetic, sweet boy. I could not wish any more for someone with a broken heart. You just keep, jumping, Baby Bentley, and keep landing right on their hearts! That is the thing that Wolfenstein did for me. I wish that for all people who have lost babies. You have a WONDERFUL, fun filled, happy, healthy life, and know that your Mom loves you with all her heart. Kisses for that stunningly handsome face.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	All by babie since 1969.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	781.6 KB 
ID:	43586   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Comet-relaxes-named.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	354.7 KB 
ID:	43587  

Hello Bentley,

It's good to meet you boy. You sure are a handsome pup. Your
    family is lucky you found them. You were just in time to help them
    ease the loss of Spencer.I hope you continue a happy, healthy life
    for a long,long time sweetie. Congratulations on being chosen as our
    delightful DOG OF THE DAY. Sending out lots of hugs & kisses.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Blog Entries

Bently

Bently, enjoy being star dog of the day. With the love you bring to your people making you uber special, we wish you'd come to our Palace and visit. Even though we're cautious with dogs, we'd make an exception for you.

Have a great day and a wonderful life with the humans who love you so much -- love and good homes is what every pet deserves.

You are so cute!

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

Hi Bentley !!!!!

Hi there, big boy!! You are so handsome. We couldn't let another minute pass without saying hello and offering congrats. What a surprise it was to find you after your family's loss of their beloved Spencer. Spencer sounds like a wonderful boy. We're 100% sure you are a wonderful boy too. Just a little bit different than Spencer. You sound like a true Labbie boy. Full of energy and fun. Please except our congrats on your big day today. Ask the family to deliver tons of kisses to you from us. Happiness always!!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Rainy Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!