Thread: Annabell

Annabell

Annabell...........What a beautiful big baby you are. I would love to give you a big hug. I bet you are gentle. Your eyes are so sweet and gentle
    looking. Have a great life. Hope you get to go to the lake often.

A dog Lover
    LHCamry

Annabell's thumbnail

Is it just me or does Annabell have a thumbnail picture that looks demonic?

Angelic Annabell

What a stunningly gorgeous girl you are, Annabell! I love your beautiful black fur coat! You sound like a very smart girl, and I am happy that you found someone to take really good care of you. Swimming is great for keeping fit and keeping young. I hope you can do it for a very long time. Congratulations on your appointment to Dog of the Day. You surely deserve it. I hope your life is filled with love, and fun, and swimming! Have a wonderful Dog of the Day afternoon, and sneak in a swim and a few good treats!

Greetings baby doll! Happy Dog of the Day to you! What a beautiful, gentle giant of a pup you are, Annabel! That sweet, loving face; those big, brown, pleading eyes...thud! It's been quite some time since we've had a Newfie as DOTD and you Annabelle definitely know how to represent! Your pics sure do show your many sides; from heart melting to posessed, your face has many sides! You know Annabel, you and I share a lot in common...an insatiable love for water, coffee and that definite "no no," chocolate! But mind your Mommy now and stick to some healthy, safe treats and ummm, whatever's in the microwave! That's a first for me, a doggie who knows how to raid the microwave! You're a hoot! hehe What else needs to be said Annabelle! You are one big, beautiful, sweet and loving, personality packed pup and your family sooo very lucky to have you there by their side, bringing endless joy, love and laughter to their lives! Enjoy your much deserved day of honor, sweetheart! And I too hope you sneak in one of those cherished swims, and of course some tasty treats! Hugs and smoochies to you beautiful, Annabel lee!
    Last edited by tatsxxx11; 08-24-2009 at 11:40 AM.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Amazing Annabel !!!!!

Just look at you, silly girl!!! A human in a Newfie suit, young lady!! We would love to give you a million misses on that big beautiful facie. We know that chocolate is good but you have to avoid it, sweetheart. Our Mom won't give it to us at all. We can't believe you got that cake out of the microwave! WOW!!! Where there's a will there's a way. Congrats on yor big day as our wonderful DOTD!! Please tell the family to shower you with tons of kisses from us to help celebrate. Happiness always!!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Never met a newfie that I didn't love, and you, Annabell, are no exception! I would love a big wet hug from you, and see you in your water action. Enjoy your day as our very best DOTD!

Hello Annabel Lee,

Ah, the beautiful Annabel Lee. You are indeed a beautiful girl sweetie.
    I hope you get a trip to the beach soon to celebrate being our very special
    DOG OF THE DAY. Sending lots of cyber hugs & kisses just for you.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

*Sigh*. I LOVE Newfies! You sure are a beaute, Annabell! You can cover me with slobbery kisses and ram into me for hugs any 'ole time! You may be a big girl on the outside, sweetie, but I know you're just a silly, soft mush with a heart of gold on the inside. I hope you get some Jersey Beach time to celebrate your special day!

I've been Boooo'd!