Thread: Teegan

Teegan

Teegan......You captured my heart this morning with your beautiful
    little face. You sure are a pretty boy. I love German Sheppards.
    Their color is so pretty. I know your family will spoil you rotten.
    Congratulations on DOTD. Have a wonderful life with your loving family.

a Dog Lover
    LHCamry

Little Teegan, you put a smile on my face!!!
    Shannon, Boomer, and Sooner

Tiny Teegan

I am in love, Teegan!You are absolutely adorable! I once knew a GSD who look almost exactly like the picture of you as a tiny pup, and I named him REICH VON LIEBE which loosely translates to Full of Love. He was and I can see you are too. That is a very beautiful face you have there, and I am sure you have your share of admirers! Add us to that list! I hope you have a wonderful DOTD afternoon, and share it with those who love you. Lots of nose kisses and wishes for a long and healthy life with your loved ones.

Teegar

What a handsome puppy. He sure looks happy and I bet you are just as happy to have him in your life. Lots of treats and ear scratching on this , Teegar's special day.

Nancy A

Hi To Fabulous Teegan !!!!!

Aren't you just the most adorable fella? Is there anyone here at Pet Talk that doesn't feel like jumping in the screen and covering that facie with kisses? We love all your pictures but the top one has put a smile on our face that we're sure won't come off. It's a tough job filling beloved Gunnar's spot but we're positve that you will do a fantastic job at trying to ease the pain. Who wouldn't love you? Congrats on your big day, precious guy!!! You are a perfect DOTD!! Please tell the family to give you a million kisses from us to celebrate. Some for all the fursibs too. Happiness to all of you always!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Hotter than Hot, Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Be still my heart!!! What a beautiful boy you are, Teegan! My heart turned to mush when I clicked on your puppy pics--->thud! OMG, look at those adorable ears, that smile! hehe And oh my gosh, what a stunningly handsome big boy you've grown up to be! You personify all that is cherished in your beloved GSD breed, Tee...stunningly handsome, smart as a whip, and as loyal as they come! And best of all, you're also the consummate lap dog! A family couldn't hope for more in a best friend, and your family is so blessed to have you in their lives! Hope you're enjoying your well earned day of honor, Teegan; being treated to lots of fun adventures, all your heart desires! And hopefully you and Chloe will be able to enjoy a few more camping trips before the summer is over! Congrats and tons of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Teegan!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Teegan,

It's a real pleasure to meet you today. In reading your bio, I see that
    you have a family that loves you & great friends to play with. That is
    just the way it should be sweetheart. Wishing you a long,happy & healthy
    life Tee. Congratulations on being named our DOG OF THE DAY. Sending
    you loads of hugs and kisses for your fuzzy head.