Thread: Max!!!

Max!!!

Oh Max, what a handsome boy you are!!! It sounds like you found the perfect home. What a nice big family you have.
    Congratulations on being DOTD! I hope your day is fun!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Oh Max.....What a big handsome fellow you are. I am so happy that you found a family to love and take good care of you. You have the prettiest
    face. I don't know how anyone could not love you. Have mom to give you a big!!!! hug for me. Congratulations on DOTD.

A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

Good morning Max! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweet boy! Congratulations on nabbing our extra special Sunday honors! We couldn't have hoped for a more beautiful, more deserving hnoree than you! That look on your face is utterly heart melting, Max! You remind me so much of our very own K9 Karen's rescue, Logan! I'm so happy for you that you found such a wonderful forever home, sweetheart! Wow, what a life; so many acres to romp, so many furry sibs to pal around with, and best of all, devoted, patient and loving humans to cherish you forever and always! We give great thanks to them for welcoming you, and Poncho too, into the pack! The world needs more caring people such as yours! Your heartwarming rescue tale has put a huge smile on my face this morning Max, and I hope when your family sees their sweet boy up on the big page this morning, they'll be smiling as well! Enjoy a super fun filled "top dog" day, celebrating with Poncho and the kitties Shy, Pie, Boots and Jose, your skin sibs, and proud Mom and Dad! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you and to and to all of the furry ones, beautiful Max! Long and happy life to you, precious one!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hi Max !!!!

What a handsome Sunday DOTD!!! Congratulations to you, big guy!! We think you are quite a looker there, Max. It's a happy day when we meet a doggie that came from a sad beginning to now live in a wonderful loving home. You sure have a big family don't you? Never a dull moment around your place, huh? All those skinsibs and kittysibs. You are one busy boy. We're sure you didn't mean to bite Mom. You were just scared. We can't thank Mom enough for saving you. She's a very good person. It's a win win situation!! Please tell the family to give you tons of kisses from us here in Florida. We wish you all happiness always!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Hello handsome Max, what a wonderful life you have now. I'm always so happy to hear when a homeless pup lands in a loving forever home. And in the country too, with all that land to run on. You're living in a doggie heaven right here on earth, aren't you sweet boy.
    Wish I could give you a big hug, you look so very huggable. Congratulations dear Max on being our DOTD.

Hello Max,

You have the sweetest face ever. I am so happy that you know
    now that your family loves you & you will always have plenty of food to
    eat. Congratulations on being our DOG OF THE DAY. Sending you lots of
    cyber hugs & kisses sweetheart.