Thread: Handsome, hunky Cody!

Handsome, hunky Cody!

Happy Pet of the Day to you, stunning Cody! You're not only a studly muffin Cody, but such a sweet and loving boy as well! (My kind of "guy!") Our animals enrich our lives in so many ways and you are living proof of that adage! You have brought so much joy to your humans over the years, helping your Mom to build friendships, and forging your very own special bond of friendship and loyal companionship with your people, especially your human Mom! Your family is so very blessed to have you in their lives, as their best friend and soul mate, and I hope for you all many, many, many more wonderful years of shared love and friendship! Congratulations and much love to you on your well earned day of honor, beautiful Cody! I hope your family will give you a favorite treat and a big neck hug for me!
    P.S...How neat that your Mom is a vet!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Cody was a dark-colored frisky foal when we bought him. He was into playing around with Frisbees in his mouth and galloping around our yard. As he grew he became a lighter color permanently.
    Dark or not, you sure are one HANDSOME, and I mean HANDSOME horse! I really love your very astonishing, unique & beautiful color. Congratulations on PotD, honor it well & you are very deserving of it I'm sure!

Screech wants to speak now.

Even though Cody thinks he's a stud, he is a sweet horse.
    Who says you can't be a stud & a sweet pet at the same time? BOL!! Mom says I'm the king of the household. But of course. I'm sure you are at least the prince of the household too. Congratulations on PotD, boy!