Thread: Happy Homecoming again!!

Happy Homecoming again!!

Made it home today after a rather long drive to get here. The girls were so happy to see their Mommie finally get home again! Each one is taking their turn to get their loving from me and show me how much I was missed. I got 4 very happy little girls here now. Silly Giz was sitting at the window when I pulled up but at the front door when I opened it as were Amy and Samantha. I had to pick up each one to hug and kiss and tell them how much I missed them. Boo waiting in the bedroom for a more personal greeting from her and she has been at my side ever since. They all seem so happy and healthy but Giz and Amy are due for their annual this time home and I know they will not like that. Amy had her birthday while I was gone and I swear, I think it was her 6th but I will have to check on that and do her a happy birthday thread later when I am rested and caught up....

Man, this trip out was GREAT! Unbelievable! We had so much fun that if the company knew what a good time we had, they would not pay us for this trip. We finally got an experienced mate that we all liked and even had us a retired Navy medic that hired on with us as a deckhand and he was a real gung ho go getter. Everybody just fit in like old friends and we all had a blast! We ended up back in the shipyard again having another wheel replaced. That one was was so damaged that you wouldn't believe how it shook the boat...

NOW, for the MOST EXCITING NEWS!!! Hang on to your seats! Rie and I are going to Atlanta Georgia on the 22nd through the 26th.. Guess WHO we are going to see! EDDIE & Regina!! Regina's Mom lives in Atlanta and they are planning to go and Eddie told her to email me & Rie and ask us if we would meet them there. So, on the 22nd, Rie and I are taking the train from New Orleans to Atlanta and going to see EDDIE! Aw Man! I am so darned excited that I could just scream!! I have been having that motherly thing going on and wanting to see him for MONTHS and this just fell in my lap so how could I say "no"? We are going to see that laser light show at stone mountain while we are there too! YAAAAAAA! Regina said the only 2 must do things while we are there is stone mountian and her Mom's church that prayed so hard for Eddie are begging to see the miracle they prayed for so we will be going to church too.. I am one happy Mom! Me and Rie on a train for 12 hours together and going to see EDDIE! Happy Damces! Happy Dances! Happy Dances!

So, how is everyone and their babies? What have I missed while I was gone? I see some newbies here so WELCOME to all the newbies!
    Last edited by Laura's Babies; 08-14-2008 at 01:39 PM.

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

WELCOME HOME!!!!

SO great to see you...and how WONDERFUL you had such a great 'work' voyage.

Let's see...Phred's Smokemutt has a bum knee, but is haappie on the painkillers and they are working....

Some furbabies lost, some with health things...

But all carrying on.

Bet you have been purrrrred all over! And dear Boo - again, who ever would have thought!

How exciting about your visit to Eddie and Regina.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Welcome home, Laura! Give your girls cuddles for me, please. I've missed hearing about them the last month.

Oreo is sick (allergies, ulcers on his eyes, fungal infections in his ears, you name it) but hopefully on the road to recovery. The rest of the gang here is doing well.

So happy to see you back again! Congrats about your trip! That will be a great time for you.

I will miss you forever, my sweet Scooter Bug. You were my best friend. 9/21/1995 - 1/23/2010
    Goodbye, Oreo. Gone too soon. 4/2003 - 9/12/2011.
    Farewell & Godspeed, sweet Jadie Francine. You took a piece of my heart with you. 11/2002 - 8/8/2016
    Charlie kitty, aka: Mr. Meowy. Our home is far too silent now. 2003-6/14/2018

Welcome back Laura!!! I'm glad that you had a great time and that you'll get to visit Eddie and Regina soon. All of my furkids are doing well. There are a few very cute new puppies in dog general.

Welcome back Laura!!! Miss ya!!! It sounds like you had a wonderful trip and what wonderful news to come home to. Enjoy yourself!!!

Smokey, Mystic, Abner

Gabriel (Dude), Gracie, Vegas, and Scarlet

Consider adopting a special needs pet, they deserve a chance too!

RAINBOW BRIDGE BABIES
    Tony 2/15/99
    Tigger 10/16/06
    Tucker 8/1/08

Welcome home Laura! So glad your trip was a great one! And glad that your furbabies were all well and happy to see their meowmom!

What a wonderful trip you will have with Rie and going to see Eddie! Can't wait to hear about it!

My girls are doing well. Tabby is still going strong, even at 20 years old. Last weekend, she CHASED Sasha through the house! It was so cute and did my heart good to see her chasing the one who usually chases her!

Again..... WELCOME HOME!
    Proud Meowmie of Sasha

RIP sweet Tabitha, my heart kitty. You are loved and missed every day. 1988 - 2010

Welcome home, Laurasbabies! Your kitties were so happy to have you home!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Welcome home Laura. Glad you had a nice time.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Welcome Home Laura.. Congrats on the Great News of your upcoming visits.. I am sure those babies are catching up on all that loven..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Welcome home, Laura!!!!!

THATS FANTASTIC NEWS ABOUT EDDIE , AND A MIRACLE THAT HE HAS RECOVERED SO MUCH AFTER THAT TERRIBLE ACCIDENT.
    PLEASE SEND THE BEST WISHES OF THE FOUND CATS , PORCH CATS , ANGELS AND FEEDER TO THAT FINE GENTLEMAN.
    AND ITS GREAT THAT YOU ARE HOME, I KNOW THAT MANY PET ANGELS GO WITH YOU , TO ENJOY THE MIGHTY MISSISSIPPI , AND VISITING ALL THE TOWNS THAT LIE ALONG HER SHORES!!!!
    AND OF COURSE YOUR KITTIES MISSED YOU AND WERE SO HAPPY TO SEE THIER MEEEOWMIE HOME AGAIN
    WELCOME BACK AUNT LAURA
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Hi Laura! Welcome back.

From Decker with Love

Welcome home, Laura! Sounds like you had a wonderful trip this time.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

It was the best trip in a long time, especially after that bad one before.

I did a thread in other general with pictures of the crew change Wednesday if anyone want to see them.

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!