Thread: The Orangester Is Here!!!

The Orangester Is Here!!!

YES THE ORANGESTER THE ELUSIVE ORANGE AND WHITE PORCH CAT IS NOW ON FILM.

HES A LOT CLEANER AND BIGGER THAN WHEN I FIRST SAW HIM SO HE MUST HAVE A HOME NEARBY.

I WOULD SAY THAT HES ABOUT 18 MONTHS TO TWO YEARS OLD.

HES STILL A BIT SHY AS YOU SEE HIM GETTING READY TO RUN. BUT AT LEAST HE KNOWS THAT THERES A PLACE WHERE HES WELCOME TO COME AND AS JED CLAMPETT SAID COME AND SIT A WHILE AND HAVE SOME VITTLES.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

The Orangester is wonderfully handsome!!
    Those 'elusive' pics of Orangester remind me of images taken of the 'bigfoot' sightings. Just a glimpse of him caught on film and the more you zoom in, the grainier it gets!

Great ORANGEMAN!!! And a BIG boy!!!!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Thats The Closest Hes Been, It Must Have Been The Steak Bits On Fancy Feast That Did It.
    He Ran Off But Was Back In A Second Lest Another Porch Cat Got Theres First.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.

If he's fat and happy, he shouldn't be a porch kitty!

His poor owners are perhaps trying to trim the weight and wondering where the heck he is getting all the food from , lol!

And yet, as shy as he is, it is hard to imagine he has a family. Hmmm . . . quite the mysterious Orangester!

he looks like harry here at this shelter

http://www.harvesthills.org/cats.php

and he also looks like a cat i dearly loved as a child that slept on my pillow.
    i had 2 at 2 different times.
    one had a white face with orangie body like your porchie here gary and also like the Harry at Harvest hills shelter.
    and i also had a black and white one also growing up at around the same age.both slept with me.

i wouldn't mind picking up harry at the shelter b/c he is not an adoptable one...and it would remind me of my other cat growing up.
    he's to scared of people to get adopted.
    to many in cages for toooo long.
    Terrible and extreemly sad.I hate to know this is happening.noone cares to adopt unless it's the most perfect all around cat.

Thank You Kim for this wonderful siggy

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power ,the world will know peace" jimi hendrix

I DIDNT MEAN TO GIVE THE IMPRESSION THAT THE ORANGESTER IS FAT, ACTUALLY HES ABOUT THE RIGHT WEIGHT FOR HIS SIZE.
    I WOULD IMAGINE HIM TO BE ABOUT 9 POUNDS ABOUT RIGHT FOR A TWO YEAR OLD TOM.
    ALTHOUGH AFTER THE BUTTER HERB CHICKEN I AM PUTTING OUT TONIGHT HE MAY GAIN AN OUNCE OR TWO.

ITS A SHAME AS HE WOULD FIT IN WELL HERE.

AN ORANGE AND WHITE WOULD BE A GOOD FIT.

Hello, sweet ORangester!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

He Was Back This Morning With Spunky Moose The Deuce And They Share A Big Can Of Sophisticat Turkey And Giblets.
    He Wasnt As Nervous With Spunky Moose The Deuce There, But My Camera Was Not Handy.
    I Could See Scrappito So He Got A Dish Too.
    I Should Set Out A Table Cloth And Nice Bowls.