Thread: Lovely Lillith

Lovely Lillith

You are quite a cutie, and very devoted to your person, as they are to you. Keep up the good work, and enjoy your special day.

Your fur looks like velvet!!! A loyal friend is so hard to find, so your parent is very lucky!!! HAPPY COTD!!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Lillith, you are so pretty! When my Cassie Cat was little, I used to put her fishing pole toy away after play sessions. She'd come running for play time when she heard the closet door open! Now she is big, so I just leave it out. Happy Cat of the Day, kitty girl!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

AWWWW!!! ANOTHER SWEET LITTLE CAT OF THE FUTURE IS OUR CAT OF THE DAY. BUT WE PRAY THAT LILITH DOES NOT GROW UP TOO SOON, BEFORE HER GUARDIANS GET TO ENJOY THE ENERGY AND LOVE THAT A KITTEN BRINGS TO THE TABLE.
    SHES SUCH A SWEET KITTEN, THE LUCKY FOUND CATS AE SIGHING AND SENDING A BEATIFIC MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW TO LIVELY LOVELY LILITH, OUR NEWEST CAT OFTHE DAY!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Lillith what an adorable scamp you are!!!

Looks like you really love your fishy toy!!! You are sure giving it a work over in your pictures any way!!!

I hope you have a fun, treat-filled day!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh, what a sweetheart you are, lovely Lilith! What a lucky Mom, having such a loyal and loving best friend in you! Once again we are reminded of the priceless rewards of rescue; you truly are a treasure! You're also one of the few kitties I've met here on Pet Talk who isn't intrigued by the shower! I hope today you're enjoying a fun day of celebration, getting in lots of extra play time with your beloved green fishie, soaking up all that good lovin' your Mommy will be heaping upon you Congratulations to you lovely Lilith, our most precious, most deserving Cat of the Day!!! Long and happy life to you, sweet baby girl!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Languid Lillith, I hope you have a grand day celebrating your status as our newly crowned COTD by "fishing" several times today, and above all, avoiding the shower spray! You would fit in quite nicely with my crew, none of which want any part of getting wet. What a beautiful child you are, my dear, and I wish you and yours many blessings!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Lilith: a beautiful name for a beautiful kitty! Lucky day when your family took you home from the shelter, they found a treasure. I love the pictures of you playing with your green fishy. No matter how many times you catch it, it's always there to catch again! Best wishes for a long and healthy life with your family who loves you so much, sweet little Lilith.

Maybe sister cats??

I'm curious how old Lillith is now? I got to wondering if she might not be a sister kitty to mine. I also live in Oklahoma and have a dilute torti with a narrow (Oriental type face). My Buttercup has the grays, tans and ecru colors in a more speckled pattern than Lillith but the gray is a very similar color to Buttercup's. Buttercup's birthday is 4/5/2005. Just curious if they might be related.

By the way, Lillith is a very pretty girl!