Thread: Topo is tops! :)

Topo is tops! :)

Topo I can see from your alert pose that you are absolutely everything your human has told us that you are. I loved hearing how you protect your yard from everything that walks or flies no matter what their size. I am so glad that you were rescued and now living a life where you are loved and return that love ten-fold. Congrats to Topo - Top Dog today and always Top Dog to your people everyday.

Terrific Topo!!!

What a lovely little mix you are, Topo. Chi and Corgi-two of our favorite breeds. You sound like a very smart little girl. We're glad to hear you're doing such a marvelous job at guarding the property. What a great asset you are to have around. Your humans probably feel completely safe with you as their fearless guard puppy. Congrats on your big day cutie pie!! Please tell Mom to give you some extra kisses from us today and we wish you all happiness always!!!

Love Daisy and Delilah in Sunny, Hot, Sweltering, Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Good Morning Topo......What a pleasure to see your pretty face. You are
    just as cute as you can be. I bet you are a joy to have around. I am so happy that people goes to the shelters and give these loving animals
    a good home and loving care An animals love is so precious. They give it unconditionally. Have a wonderful life Topo
    A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

Good morning and happy Dog of the Day to you, Topo! It's hard to imagine a cuter canine combo than a Chi x Corgi! But as your Mom has said, beneath that sweet, unassuming exterior lies the heart, the fearlessness of a lion And if anyone needed to be sold on the priceless rewards of rescue, they need only read your bio.! Sweet, intelligent, loyal and loving...with just enough stubborness thrown into the mix to make things interesting; they don't come any more precious than you, Topo! Enjoy your well earned day on center stage sweet baby girl, and every moment of your wonderful life! Hugs, kisses, woofs and wags to you Topo, from me and my girl, Star!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hi, Topo! You are such a cutie pie! I can see both chihuahua and corgi in you. You seem a perfect mix. And you seem like the perfect doggie, too! Enjoy your special day with your family. Congrats on DOTD!

Hello Topo,

What a cute pup you are Topo. It's great that your folks found in you,
    the perfect companion to join their family.I wish you & your people a long
    and happy life together. Congratulations on being chosen for special honors
    as our delightful DOG OF THE DAY. Hugs & kisses just for you sweetheart.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

What a lovely mix you are Topo. You sound like a sweet girl to go with your sweet face. Hope you have lots of years with your loving family. Congratulations on being our DOTD.