Thread: Hi Lovely Little Lucy!!!

Hi Lovely Little Lucy!!!

What a precious little girl you are sweetie!! Your coat is absolutely luxurious. Such a pretty color and so shiny. We can tell by just looking at you that you're very loved and very well taken care of. We wish we could reach in and kiss that adorable little facie. Please have Mom do that for us. Pretty in pink......WOW! That's certainly a true statement. How cute that you have a little boyfriend. Please say hi to Murphy from us-we know he's a cutie patootie as well. A big hello and kisses to Bucca and Bailey too!! Congrats on your big day little dolly. We wish you happiness forever!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Lucy....You are just a little cutie-Pie I would love for you to wake me up
    in morning with little doggie kisses. You are soooo pretty with that beautiful coat of yours. I just love the color. Congratulations on DOTD. I got to meet you.
    A dog Lover
    LHCamry

Greetings beautiful Lucy! What an exquisite doll baby you are! So, just how many hearts have you stolen with that irresistible, "come hither" stare!?! Well, we know for sure that we can count Murphy among your adoring fans You sure know who to strike a pose sweetheart and oh, doesn't the camera love you!!! Props to the talented photographer for capturing you in the height of your splendor! And don't think your stunning outfit has gone unnoticed either; it compliments your lovely, shimmery coat to perfection! Pretty in pink, that you are! Well, I hope by now you're in the midst of a fun filled day, celebrating your much deserved Dog of the Day honors,cutie pie! I'm sure your proud Mom and Dad, best beau Murphy, Bucca and Bailey and your many adoring friends and fans, are making it an extra special day, for sure! Hugs and kisses to you, precious Lucy! Meeting you has made my day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Oh Lucy, what a darling picture. I'm glad your feline sisters and you get along well. How could anyone resist such a sweet doggy? Congrats on being DOTD

Hi Lucy,

What a pretty girl you are sweetie. I love your sweet face & your brown
    eyes. I imagine everyone you meet would love to just cuddle you. It's
    great that you have two kitty sisters to keep you company. Big congrats
    on being chosen for our special honors as our DOG OF THE DAY. Hugs & tiny
    kisses sweet girl.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

a real sweety

Lucy looks like a real sweety.I can see by that cute face why she has a friend like Murphy,Fritz wouldn't mind being friends with her.Hope you had a great day today.
    thanks very much devon. I have been boo'd.

Lucy, Hi, you are so pretty in pink!!! No mistake sweety pie, you are so cute!!