Thread: Vinnie my beardie finally saying hi

Vinnie my beardie finally saying hi

I realized I never posted any pics of Vinnie (aka 2 Spot Vincent), a beardie my mom rescued for me sometime last summer/fall. He's such a fun & cute lizard. He is about 5 years of age and came from a home who had him since he was a baby. They didn't know how to care for him though, he was not fed the proper foods or had the proper lights & temperatures, his cage was completely empty. He's a bit on the small side for a beardie his age but we think a lot of that is from malnutrition for most of his life. His spirits don't let that part of his life show through thuogh which is a good thing.
    Here he is taking a bath

and doing his immitation of a chameleon (body posture wise anyways lol)

I'll have to show him off more in the future (once I get the size figured out on photobucket... or switch to a new hosting site. sorry for the size but I couldn't resist showing his pics)
    Soar high & free my sweet fur angels. I love you Nanook & Raustyk... forever & ever.

Vinnie is really cute. It's great that he has a good home with you now.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

He looks like such a happy little guy. Its so nice that your family was able to take him in.. he'll be eternally grateful! I do hope to see more of him in the future. He's got one of the cutest faces. :]

Oh he is adorable! I love beardies! Vinnie looks like a happy guy, and don't worry about the size of the pics We all understand wanting to show him off

CUTE! Keep posting pics.

When you coming back to Oregon?
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Northwest Opossum Society
    Zoology Major
    2 Virginia Opossums, 6 cats, 4 bearded dragons, 1 iguana, 1 red foot tortoise, 1 tripod chihuahua, 5 mice, dubia and hissing cockroaches as well as other misc animals that wander in and out of my home.

Aw he's so sweet looking, I've always wanted a little dragon like them, I bet they are fun pets

And you took awesome pics

Kalei
    I will love you forever Bobo

Vinnie & I say thanks for the wonderful comments. The pics came out a little blurry but I can never get that camera to take good close ups inside. I'll be sure to keep on trying though now that I know yous enjoyed them!

Cass, I'd be back in Oregon 4 years ago if I could afford it!!! I keep on trying to save but I have been cursed with some serious bad luck the last few years. I can be there in about 2 years if no more bad luck occurs... sooner if I win the lottery. lol
    Soar high & free my sweet fur angels. I love you Nanook & Raustyk... forever & ever.

Quote Originally Posted by lv4dogs

Cass, I'd be back in Oregon 4 years ago if I could afford it!!! I keep on trying to save but I have been cursed with some serious bad luck the last few years. I can be there in about 2 years if no more bad luck occurs... sooner if I win the lottery. lol
    LOL! Wouldn't that be nice? I would love to win the lottery lol!
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Northwest Opossum Society
    Zoology Major
    2 Virginia Opossums, 6 cats, 4 bearded dragons, 1 iguana, 1 red foot tortoise, 1 tripod chihuahua, 5 mice, dubia and hissing cockroaches as well as other misc animals that wander in and out of my home.

What an adorable little dragon! I hope to have a beardie someday.
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June