Thread: Rosie!

Rosie!

Rosie you little cutie you!! Your face has lit up my screen (and my face) this morning! You are everything a good little puggily girl should be and more. I can tell your person loves you very much and you return that love over and over. If I ever met you in the park I would surely be one of those doting on you, and wouldn't hesitate to get right down on the ground and play with you. I love the way your human described you when you are sleepy - your wrinkles are gone! Rosie today is your day to shine, and I am sure there will be extra treats and cuddles for you from everyone!

Congratulations Rosie!

He he, I knew when I seen your sweet little face this morning that our Pam was going to be the one who started your thread

You are so lucky to live close to a park and get to go there regularly, my dogs are jealous

I hope you enjoy your day and have lots of fun celebrating!!!

Rosie.......You are so beautiful. You have the cutiest little face. I bet you are a joy to have around. You are right Rosie. You are suppose to love and take care of your animals.They will give you so much love & loyalty. They are always there when you need them. Mine has brought me throu some very hard times. Congratulations on DOTD. Have a great life.
    A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

Miss Rosie, what a darling face you have. I wish I could hear you snorting and snuffling. Not to mention those puggie snores. Who could resist stopping to pet such an adorable girl when she is out for her walk. Sounds like you have a family who loves you as much as you love them and don't we wish all doggies could be so lucky. Hugs and treats for you today Rosie girl and congratulatios on being our DOTD.

Hi Rosie!!!

Rosie's message: Please take care of your pets, get them spayed/neutered, adopt a rescued animal, treat all animals with love and respect.

We love this message you gave us, adorable girl. You are one cute little Puggly sweetie!! You really sound like the perfect little pet and companion. Oh how we would love to reach in the screen and give you loads of kisses on that sweet facie!! Congrats on your big day!! Please tell Mom to deliver those kisses for us. We wish you happiness always!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Hi there precious Rosie! Pam hit the nail on the head when she said you're lighting up our screens, and our hearts as well! What a cuite patootie, Puggly pie you are I wish I were there to scoop you up and cover you with kisses! And you know Rosie, you're not only precious beyond words, but smart as well! Every human who has a pet, is thinking of welcoming a pet into their lives, should heed your wise words! Enjoy your much deserved Dog of the Day day celeb with your wonderful family, sweet Rosie girl! Hope your Mom will plant bunches of smoochies on that adorable face, for me! Yay, Rosie!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Rosie,

My, you a pretty little puggly girl. I am so very happy to hear how much you are loved and treasured. That's just how it should be sweetheart.I am
    so glad you meet you today & offer my congratulations on being chosen
    as our special DOG OF THE DAY.Hugs & kisses Rosie.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Hello Rosie,

My, you a pretty little puggly girl. I am so very happy to hear how
    you are loved and treasured. That's just how it should be sweetheart.I
    am so glad you meet you today & offer my congratulations on being
    chosen as our special DOG OF THE DAY.Hugs & kisses Rosie.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Miss Rosie, what a pretty Pug is on my monitor today! You look like my neighbor's Pug, Sophie. She, too, has found her voice and uses it to say, "Notice me!" Well, I definitely noticed you today and I have enjoyed meeting you. Happy Dog of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

I hail from South Carolina, but Texas is where I hang my hat :)
    I love pugs.
    The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world. - Dr. Paul Farmer