Thread: Yappy Hour (Utah) November 30th

Yappy Hour (Utah) November 30th

Make your dog happy and go to Yappy!

Same cool party, hip new space.

Yappy Hour is being held in the Grand Ballroom at Butterfly (in the Gateway in downtown SLC) on November 30th, 2006 from 6:30-10:00.

Float your way into the holiday season by attending Yappy Hour at Butterfly!

Event benefits No More Homeless Pets in Utah

$35.00 includes eats and drinks for you and your pooch!

http://www.utahpets.org/yap.html

I'm probably going to go, I went last year and I had a good time. Anyone else interested in attending?

*raises hand* I am! I just don't have enough money for it.

*Sammy*Springen*Molli*

Hey, I understand, I'm highly doubting I can go either. It's not money, it's my friend never being able to get off work. And with it possibly snowing, I'm not driving all the way up there alone. You definitely have to come to Strut Your Mutt in May though, its fun, and only about $20. We'll have to get together another time, maybe at a Petco or something?

Quote Originally Posted by wolf_Q
    Hey, I understand, I'm highly doubting I can go either. It's not money, it's my friend never being able to get off work. And with it possibly snowing, I'm not driving all the way up there alone. You definitely have to come to Strut Your Mutt in May though, its fun, and only about $20. We'll have to get together another time, maybe at a Petco or something?
    Oh, I see. Yep, we've sure gotten a lot of snow. That would be so much fun! I would really like to go to Strut Your Mutt. Yeah, we should meet somewhere like that. Maybe we'll have to call each other sometime and plan when/where we should meet.

*Sammy*Springen*Molli*

I wish I could go but unfortutnely can't do it this year, just too too busy. Both my girl's birthdays are in december, as well as mine, my dad's and several others, plus extra working. I'd love to go to Strut Your Mutt next year though.

Thanks Jess for the great sig of my kids!

I love you baby, passed away 03/04/2008

I can't come to the Yappy Hour, but I would seriously consider going to Strut you mutt, especially if we could arrange a PT meeting. According to map quest, Salt Lake City is only 8 hours away. I might be able to come!

It was a very last minute decision (my friend called me at 5:30 that night) but we ended up going. It was very fun, Nebo was great too. I took a ton of photos I'll try to post them soon.

And yes you all should come to Strut Your Mutt, that would be great if we could arrange a PT meeting for that!

It was a very last minute decision (my friend called me at 5:30 that night) but we ended up going. It was very fun, Nebo was great too. I took a ton of photos I'll try to post them soon.

And yes you all should come to Strut Your Mutt, that would be great if we could arrange a PT meeting for that!

Amy, do you know where i can find more info on Strut your mutt...i MAY be up in Utah visiting a family member that month, and i would love to go, Kai would be with me

Yep, here's a link http://www.utahpets.org/strut.html (you can click on the left side for more pages about it). It looks like they don't have a date set yet, except May 2007, but most years it is around May 20th and it usually on a Saturday. I hope you can come!

Yep, here's a link http://www.utahpets.org/strut.html (you can click on the left side for more pages about it). It looks like they don't have a date set yet, except May 2007, but most years it is around May 20th and it usually on a Saturday. I hope you can come!
    thanks! Hopefully we'll be up there and be able to come