Thread: Molly

Former User Guest

Molly

My deepest symphaties for the loss of Molly. She sounded like a very adorable and loving cat, I'm glad you got to keep her for 13 years. I'm sure you have wonderful memories of her. She's playing now on the Rainbow Bridge with our other fur babies.

Rest In Peace Molly as we honor you today as our COTD!

She had a loving home her entire life. That's the best any kitty could hope for.

dear Molly !!

Congratulations to your mommy and daddy on this very special day !!
    This day is a tribute to you , there on the rainbow bridge !!
    Have lots of fun today !!

Dear Molly

Every furrbaby takes a piece of our hearts with them when they travel on to Rainbow Bridge...but the joys they brought to each day while they were with us provide memories that bring recurring smiles. I know you are very grateful for Molly's time with you.

Thanks for sharing Molly with us...

Bari and the Pride

My deepest sympathies in your loss of Molly. She was a real beauty and looked so regal. Congratulations dear, beautiful Molly, Our Very Best Cat of the Day.
    Jackie

Sweet Molly

One glance at your beautiful face tells us what a sweet girl you were, Molly. I am so happy that you were able to spend 13 years loving your humans. I can just imagine how very much they miss you now. It is so difficult parting from our beloved pets and you have my full sympathy in your loss.

Oh my, your Molly looks just like my Rainbow Bridge furbaby Scooter, who also liked to lay on my shoulders. My deepest sympathies on the loss of your sweetheart.
    Congratulations dear sweet, adorable Molly on being our COTD.
    Enjoy your day of honor there on Rainbow Bridge.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

Dear parents of Molly. One look at Molly's beautiful, contented face and it's easy to see how very loved she was, and is. What a beauty! And I can just get a peek at her "moustache" Please accept my sympathies for your loss. I know how much you must miss her. Losing a furkid is so hard.I hope that your beautiful memories of the many years spent together will, in time, fill that empty space in your heart. I know that all of our RB kitties are there with your Molly, waiting patiently until the day we are together again. And for sure your beautiful Molly is looking down upon you with such pride, so happy to know how much her family loves her! But of course she always knew that! What a touching tribute to your precious girl. Congratulations to you dear Molly. Today you are our most deserving, most beloved and cherished Cat of the Day for all the world to see. And in your family's heart, the Cat of a Lifetime! Bless you Molly.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Molly, we salute you as a loved and treasured fur-baby today. You are remembered as a precious family member and missed. Love to you at the Rainbow Bridge.
    I'm sometimes asked "Why do you spend so much of your time and money talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty to men?" I answer: "I am working at the roots." -George T. Angell, reformer (1823-1909)

Thank you, Popcornbird for creating this tribute to Summer starring Livvy and Cassy

Livvy: 11 April 99 - 5 July 09
    Cassy: 11 July 99 - 8 April 11

If you would like to visit my BeautiConsultant page --
    http://www.beautipage.com/serene_angel_hm_spa/

Molly Ladycat

So sad for your loss; Molly is quite content, I'm sure, as she shared what all animals deserve the most with you - Love! She was a lovely kitty - I hope that you will heal as we who remain are the ones who suffer more. Grasshopper sends therapy purrs to you and I send loving thoughts of Rainbow Bridge.
    Spencer's Mom

Grasshopper Shadowcat Magicat
    August 14, 1986 - June 15 2004
    Thank you so much for the siggies, PCB & Kfamr

* * I've Been Frosted * *

REST IN PEACE DEAR MOLLY

Such a beautiful and special kitty. My deepest sympathies
    on the loss of your sweet companion, Molly.This is a great
    tribute to a loving friend. Molly is our CAT OF THE DAY !!!

I never met Molly and yet I miss her too.

Oh Molly, you remind so much of my RB kitty Liza (aka the Princess, Lil' Girl, and Liza Girl). She had the same sweet look and gracefullness.
    I am sure you are missed alot, and thought of often sweet & beautiful Molly. Congratulations to you Molly girl!

Molly,

It looks like you had a wonderful life and we celebrate that. You are missed. Now you are honored.