Thread: Hi Nelle!!

Hi Nelle!!

Hi there pretty girl!! We're picturing that cute little puppy from the Cottonelle commercials. You look very much like that adorable pooch, all grown up. You look and sound like a sweetie pie too, Nelle. We know that filling the void of RB Shana, is not an easy job. We really believe that you'll do the best you can do in helping to ease the pain of this loss for your loving family. We're pretty sure you're already making a stellar effort in this respect. Anyone can see why everyone loves you sweetheart. It's our pleasure to meet you this morning as well. Congrats to you on your big day, Miss Nelle!! Please have the family give you some big kisses from us to celebrate. A big high five to you gorgeous girl and happiness always!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Oh my goodness Nelle. If ever there was a face that looked like it was begging for a kiss it is yours! If I was there at the time of your photoshoot I surely would have had to oblige you! Aside from your sweetie pie cute looks it seems that you have become quite a healing presence in your home. Though you are not a substitute for Shana, we know that you are, day by day, helping your humans heal from her loss. You obviously have carved out a new place in their hearts which is for you and you alone. (It also sounds like you carve out new places for yourself on the beds too! LOL! My two dogs also feel that all beds here belong to them too! ) Nelle your whole life is ahead of you and I wish you many many wonderful happy years!

Oh MY!!!
    Aren't you the cutest thing!!
    Congrats to you sweetie pie!
    ~Angie, Sierra & Buddy
    **Don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die!**

I suffer from multiple Shepherd syndrome

Nelle

You look soooo sweet in your photo. I'm glad your family members realized that a house just isn't a home withou a D-O-G ... that would be you, sweetheart!!! Enjoy your special day!!!
    Blessed are we who can laugh at ourselves for we shall never cease to be amused. Anonymous.

Nelle, you are gorgeous! Your photo brought a smile to my face this morning. I hope you have a wonderful day today as the Dog of the Day - congratulations!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Nelle~

How wonderful to see you sitting so pretty today. Why, you look just like you're in MY kitchen!!!

Everything about you is fantastic, you eyes, your coat and of course, your Wonderful "Dog of the Day " Story!!

Congratulations ~ Nelle!!!!!!

Nelle

Nelle, oh what a face! You look like you may have gotten into some trouble and are trying to use your puppy dog eyes to get out of it What a pretty girl you are and I just want to scratch that pink tummy of yours! I can tell you are a very spoiled little girl, and rightly so....who wouldn't fall in love with such a sweet, silly, gracious girl??
    You are very lucky to have such a loving family to watch over you and they are very lucky to have you in their lives.
    Congratulations on being Dog of the Day!

Greeting gorgeous! Ok, I admit it, I'm a bona fide, card carrying Lab lover! What a nice surprise to see your sweet self smiling back at me today, Nelle! I loved reading your heartwarming story, sweetheart! You're all Lab, that's for sure, and everything we covet in your awesome breed! What a blessing you were to your family Nelle, coming into their after the passing of their beloved Rainbow Bridge angel, Shana. You surely had some mighty big paw prints to fill but who better than a life loving, people loving, exhuberant Labbie like you to help heal their hearts, to fill that great void in their lives and keep them on their toes! Keep up the good work Nelle, being the most loving and loyal best bud a family could ever hope for! Congrats to you and your proud people Nelle and have a wonderful, fun filled day enjoying your well earned reign as our Dog of the Day! Hugs, kisses, woofs and Labbie butt wiggles from me and my girl, Star!

Hello Nelle,

That certainly is a great picture of your sweet self Nelle.It's a real
    pleasure to meet you today & offer a big congrats & best wishes on your
    special day as our DOG OF THE DAY. Big hugs & kisses sweetheart.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Ah Nelle, what a sweet pretty girl you are. I know Shana must be looking down and happy to know that her mommy and daddy aren't lonely any more. Wish I could see you with your ice cubes; it must be so cute. Hope you get lots of hugs and treats today sweetheart. Congratulations on being our DOTD.

aaawww! I love the little cottonelle puppy, too! Nelle looks just like it! She's so cute. I'm glad that she is comforting you guys; just like Shana use to do.
    *Some people come into your life and quickly go, but some leave footprints on your heart and you are never the same*
    *We only fall so we can learn to pick ourselves back up*
    *Life is not measured by the amount of breaths we take but by those that take our breath away*
    *Life is made of millions of moments, but we live only one of these at a time. As we begin to change this moment we begin to change our lives*

Oh Nelle, you are one of the most cutest yellow Labs I have seen. Congrats on DOTD sweetie.

Jasper
    [Irish Setter]