Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mandy

Mandy

that was such a nice tribute to your Mandy, she was a beautiful cat, and she sounds like she was a real sweetie!
    sorry for your loss.

Mandy Girl

To: Mandy's family

I too had a Mandy cat - - for years. It must be in the name! I loved her so - and she too loved many of the things your Mandy loved. My Mandy's real name was Katmandu.... She was an Abyssinian cat.

Your story about your Mandy reminded me of how much I adored my Mandy and of course, it was mutual. She followed me everywhere, traveled with me on vacations, house sat for months on end where ever I was, she was! She was a real velcro kitty for sure!

Congratulations to your Mandy for being The Cat of the Day. You certainly deserve the honor.

I hope your memories of Mandy bring you comfort during the times you need comforting and that the sweet memories linger for years to come.

RIP Mandy. RIP my Mandy. Maybe they know each other.

Reading about the much loved Mandy brought tears to my eyes.
    She was so beautiful and the best of companions and so loved and I just know she knew that. It is so hard to loose a loving friend that has given so much love and comfort. I'm sure she is at the Rainbow Bridge with all the other much loved animals, young and enjoying life again.
    Congratulations dear, sweet, beautiful Mandy, our Very Best Cat of the Day.

Mandy was a beautiful and loving cat and I am so sorry that you lost her. She had a good long life though and knew the love of her human companion. I personally feel that white kitties have an extra special 'affectionate gene.' My Andy, who is white, is a real lover boy. It was nice meeting Mandy today and your tribute to her was touching.

Congratulations to you Mandy, now playing with the others at RB! I'm glad you've had such a good life with your loving humans! I'm sure you will never be forgotten!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

What a beautiful treasure of a friend Mandy was. She was a little white angel here on earth, and is now making things even more beautiful over the Rainbow Bridge since she crossed. Thank you for sharing your little girl with us. And if you still feel like you're being followed around, why of course you are!!

Thank you so much for opening your heart and sharing your treasured memories of beautiful Mandy with us today. What an extra special girl she was. A camping kitty! What a brave, adventursome spirit!! During the 18 years her spirit graced this earth she brought such love and sunshine into your life. She gave to you her unconditional love, devotion, faithfulness and companionship those many years, and no human could ever ask for more from a living creature, furclad or human. I know that every day of her life she was treasured and cherished and felt your deep love and devotion. I am so sorry your beautiful Mandy is now gone from this earth, but I know she lives on in your heart. You're a beautiful angel now sweet Mandy. Frolick and delight in the warmth and glow of the Rainbow Bridge precious one, until you are united again with your loving family. Congratulations to you dear Mandy, our very beautiful Sunday treasure, our Cat of the Day. I know for your family you are all of that and so much more.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations to sweet adorable Mandy for being our Cat of the Day. May you rest in peace pretty little lady.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

Oh Mandy.........you are beautiful! I have heard that Angora cats are sweet-natured, and you certainly prove that!
    Congratulations to a perfect COTD- you deserve the honor.

(for second there I thought you might have been our PT member's, Made's cat)

What a wonderful and loving tribute you have written about your dear cat Mandy. She was such a beauty, and will certainly always be in your heart. They say happiness has to do with health - and your girl lived to be 18, surely on your love and companionship. Thank you for sharing your story and introducing us to Mandy - and making us all remember our dear dear friends that have passed on.

Tragic

It is stories such as Mandy's that really get the waterworks going. However, hope is not lost. I must believe that not so far into the future we will be able to clone and recover our pets. I have kept critical body parts in various jars in my garden shed, knowing that one day I will get my furbabies back. One day we won't need to think of Rainbow Bridge to get us through the day, one day Rainbow Bridge will come to us bearing all of our friends bountious with life and vigor. One day, one day soon.

Re: Tragic

Originally posted by Merriweather
    . I have kept critical body parts in various jars in my garden shed, knowing that one day I will get my furbabies back. .

.........Huh??? Body parts in jars? I am not trying to pass judgemnet here, so please don't take offense if you are really serious, but I am curious/confused and wondering if this is for real. If so, please explain
    This has been a hot topic here at PT, with some very strong opinions on the subject. I have an opinion on it, which I will not get into right now................

As a professional veterinary technician...

and trainee taxidermist, I can only say that I have the priviledge of collecting critical samples through my rigorous training and education. Please do not be disgusted, these are my beliefs and dreams. There is nothing inhumane or unethical about the way I collect my samples, but each individual retains the right to debate/decide their views on my larger goal: cloning. I love my furry faces, they bouy my spirits indefinitely and I will see their faces again before I die, if I have anything to do with it. Think what you want, but I welcome the future and all the treasures science will bring us.

SWEET SWEET MANDY

What a beautiful tribute to a wonderful friend and
    companion !!! Mandy was a Beautiful Kitty.
    Rest in Peace Sweet Mandy ....

God Bless Mandy's family and thank you for sharing this wonderful friend with us. The love that she shared with you is priceless and she deserves our tribute as Cat of the Day!