Thread: Marti

Marti

I had a precious little rabbit named Esperanza who is a SPITTING IMAGE of little Marti! She died 2 years ago--seeing Marti made me want to cry

Congratulations Marti!!! Awww, how precious are you, fluffy, furry, cuddly little one! I'm sorry to hear about your injury Marti, but I'm sure your Auntie didn't mean it! The happy news is that you haven't let your misfortune get you down or keep you from loving and living life to the fullest! And I'm so pleased to hear you get to bunk with your Mom instead of in the barn! How she/he must love those nightime and morning snuggles! You know Marti, your family and bunny pals are SO lucky to have such a sweet and lovable bunnster girl like you for their very own Congratulations Marti, our EXTRA special and MOST deserving PET OF THE DAY! Hope your enjoying a super fun day with the family, chowing down on all of those yummy treats and being spoiled rotten! Hugs and kisses to you, precious Marti!

***Sarah, so sorry to hear the passing of your beloved Esperanza But maybe seeing Marti will bring back some of the happy memories, too {{{HUGS}}} ***

Marti you are the most adorable bunny EVER!!! ♥♥♥

I loved seeing your sweet picture today!!! It sure made me smile!!!

I'm so sorry about your injury but glad to see you are recovered and not letting it slow you down.

Sounds like you are one very loved bunny.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Marti, you are so pretty! I'm sorry to hear you had a broken leg. I would love to see you having one of your spaz attacks. Congratulations on being POTD! I hope you're having a fun day.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

I'm sorry that you had a boo-boo, but hope being honoured as our darling POTD will help you to forget, and that you enjoy all the love and attention you so deserve on your special day, sweetheart! I don't have any experience with bunnies, but I would think that a bunny who doesn't like carrots is unusual . . . yes? Like you, I am a vegetarian so forgive me but I can't imagine that you don't like them, too! Be that as it may, I hope you have a splendid day basking in the limelight, precious Marti!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs