Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kimo

Kimo

Kimo, your story is truly a wonderful one. It would have been a shame not to share it with the rest of us. Just as remarkable as your story is the fact that your human companion is fully cognizant of your terrific qualities and your capacity for love. The services you render to your companion, to children, hospital patients and others is a major blessing. I would love to hear an update on "The Life & Times of Kimo" once in a while. Bless you, young fellow.
    Our pets reflect our outlooks and attitudes.

Kimo, loved your story! You are so clever and handsome I hope when my puppy grows up he'll be such smartie as you are! Congrats for being DOTD!

Hi Kimo!!

What a rare opportunity it is to meet such a magnificent boy. We're truly in awe of your list of accomplishments dear Kimo. You were put on the earth to serve as a goodwill ambassador. What a marvelous job you're doing. It's our pleasure to meet you this morning handsome man. Please tell your loving human to join Pet Talk so we can see and hear more about you. A beautiful soul we have as our Thursday DOTD and we offer big congratulations to you sweetheart. Please have the family deliver some extra hugs and kisses to you from us today. We hope there will be some spare time for that in your very busy schedule. Happiness to you and your family always Kimo!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Hi, Kimo! Not only are you a very handsome boy, but you are also a precious gift to the world! What a great service you provide for both your family and society! I hope you get lots of hugs and kisses today to celebrate your special day. Congrats on DOTD!

I think it's really neat that you raised Kimo from a puppy and then sent him off for training! A co-worker raises puppies for Leader Dogs for the Blind, but she gives them up for training. What a bond you and Kimo had even before the training.

Kimo sounds like a wonderful boy -- congrats on being chosen DOTD!

Wow, Kimo, you are an angel on this earth. Your heart must be as big as the world. A dog so devoted to helping many others in so many ways certainly deserves to have a spot in DOTD. Congrats sweet boy! We'd love to see & hear more about you, you seem like a very special & handsome fella.
    Soar high & free my sweet fur angels. I love you Nanook & Raustyk... forever & ever.

Kimo, what a wonderful impressive boy you are. Such a great helper for daddy and an example to good doggies everywhere. Hope you and your family have many happy years together. Congratulations on being our DOTD.

Kimo!

Hey You little cutie. What a wonderful DOTD!! IHOPE U GET ALL THE LOVEEE TODAY!! congrats!!! Kisses and hugs
    Dogs are our lives!

OH KIMO!! You sure are a handsome young man!
    You touch everyone's lives you come in contact with!
    Congrats on being today's DOTD you SURE deserve it!!!
    ~Angie, Sierra & Buddy
    **Don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die!**

I suffer from multiple Shepherd syndrome

Up North. Where all your troubles freeze and fall off.
    Oh, Kimo.

You are so special in so many ways. You sure must be smart, to pass all those tests. You have definatly earned your new title as Dog Of The Day !!!
    STILL AVAILABLE BY E-MAIL

Good Morning to you magnificent Kimo! Heartfelt thanks to your family for sharing your amazing, heartwarming story with us all! After reading your bio., I too am in tears! I can only imagine the immense joy and happiness you bring to your family and your many friends and fans at the many facilities you visit, each and every day! You're a hero Kimo, a hero not only to proud guardian, your family. but to all who cross your path! Keep up the great work being such an awesome ambassador of your beloved breed! You are truly the dog of a lifetime, personifying all that is wonderful and wonderous in our canine companions! I wish for you and your guardian many, many more years of devoted companionship and unconditional love, Kimo! I hope you can take some time out of your busy schedule to just kick back and relax and enjoy your well earned Dog of the Day honors with your wonderful family! Congratulations to you magnificent Kimo!!!

Kimo, congratulations on being DOTD. You certainly are well accomplished and loved very, very much by your family.

Smokey, Mystic, Abner

Gabriel (Dude), Gracie, Vegas, and Scarlet

Consider adopting a special needs pet, they deserve a chance too!

RAINBOW BRIDGE BABIES
    Tony 2/15/99
    Tigger 10/16/06
    Tucker 8/1/08

Kimo

Kimo, I feel like I should call you 'sir', you look so professional in your service dog uniform! What a beautiful and talented boy you are! You were most definitely sent by angels to your family and are doing a great job of fulfilling your purpose here on earth. Congratulations on being Dog of the Day!

Kimo

Happy DOTD to you, your family, and your many friends!!! You are very blessed and a very, very special puppy!!! Lots of love to you and your family.
    Blessed are we who can laugh at ourselves for we shall never cease to be amused. Anonymous.

Kimo, What a fitting German Sheperd Dog you are!!!!! I enjoyed reading all of the beneficial favors you bestow upon those who are so lucky to know you. . And, I sure do wish I could meet you!!!

Congratulations--You Wonderful Dog of the Day!!!!!