Thread: Aboose!!!

Aboose!!!

My dear furry friends from PT, this is Peppito here. I want you to witness this aboose, which I can't accept!
    One of my hoomans is squeezing me like a lemon while the other one is taking a picture! And laughing!

The proof:

OK, I am too cute, I know. This is the price to pay for being so cute, I suppose! We, cats, have a harsh life

Yea Peppito, I know what you mean about the squeezing like a lemon with all that kissing stuff. We all have to endure that EVERY day too, even if we are not in the mood. Our hooman servant annoys us to death all day long with that stuff.... but what is a feline to do? Chester, Amy, Giz and Samantha

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Peppito,
    if you were a Filou like me you would wriggle yourself quickly out of it. Don't let them aboose you! And you know where these knives at your fingertips are for
    Your buddy in cuteness
    Filou

Oh Peppito... our Meowmie does that to us also! EVERY time we are on the sink waiting for a drink! Sometimes we like it, but other times, we just want a drink! She just doesn't get it! So, we, too, have to put up with the aboose also. Yours in disgust!
    Tabitha and Sasha

Poor Peppito!
    Soni speaking (Isis and Lily are sitting by). I know how you feel! Our dad likes to pick us up and run through the house making airpline noises and calling us "flying kitties". I don't know where he got that idea. Doesn't he know we don't have wings? Meowmie tells him that she is on our side and hopes that we pass a little gas while we're up there (Why is everything reduced to a toilet joke?). Meowmie likes to pick us up and cuddle us so much. It is so annoying! I prefer my dad and the girls prefer meowmie. I guess it all works out.

Your buddy
    Soni Daze C.

Rotflol!

From Decker with Love

JJJ3 is outraged, as are All The Found Cats who demand taht you get some Whiskas Temptations in reparation for being treated so meanly,
    They meew ask for the Dairy Flavor,Peppito.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Poor Pepito - the indignities you must suffer - just to keep your hoomans happy. Eve empathizes with you and sends you sweet nose kisses - hope that makes it a little better.

Oh little Peppito! You are simply too cute for your own good! We all want to give you kisses.

Come and stay with me, sweetie; I won't abuse you! How awful you have to suffer such torment...
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

Well peppito, I really don't mind and I love it when my mum cuddles me and kisses me to death. You really have to relx and go with it, it's never going to stop, they are obssessed with this kind of thing.
    Jack

That's not true and Jack doesn't know what he's talking about, he's not that bright in the brains department. I keep telling him, they're not supposed to do that, they're supposed to feed you and let you look divine, not slobber all over you like an out of control dog!
    Sunny

Oh thanks for the support, I knew I could expect it from my real friends! And I see that we are all on the same boat! It's hard to be a pet cat these days

Eve, you are pretty, I accept a nose kissie from you

Filou, you know, my claws are not very sharp...they are trimmed because when I play catch with my sister Jasmine I put my fingers in her eyes sometimes but she does the same to me!

JJJ3, thanks for the suggestion, I already asked mommie and she said she will bring me a 10-kg bag of my favorite food when she goes home on Friday! Can you believe it??! If it's true, I will let her kiss me... once!

Aboose!!!

Hi Peppito! I just saw your picture documenting the aboose that you are being subjected to. This is not acceptable! My Meowmie wants to hug me and kiss me all the time. For whatever reason our hoomins seem to think they can pet us, hug us, and just plain bother us whenever we want to sit in our windows or take a nap. It sounds to me like your hoomins need retraining.
    We have documented proof of your ongoing aboose and have a solid case in your favor. I am willing to represent you in Cat Court if you'd like to pursue that. And you do have several other legal options here. Please feel free to contact me if you need any help.

Your friend,
    Groucho the lawyer
    Practice limited to kitty krimes and aboose
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE