Can arrange transport.
The manager of the shelter just posted this can we help.

Hi my shelter name is Yukon! I am a very sweet guy! I like other dogs and love to cuddle. I am clean and quiet. My hips are a bit sore, so I would be a great rug warmer. I have gotten kennel cough and I am not feeling as great as I will when I get well. I need to loose about 15-20 pounds and that would make me feel better to! Please don't pass me by just because I am a senior. If you have a heart for a senior dog I just want my very own pillow and family to love, please come and take me home!

Clackamas County
2104 Kaen Road.
Oregon City, OR 97045
Ph: (503) 655-8628
Emergency Ph: (503) 655-8211

Okay, I just received a special request from the shelter to post Yukon as Urgent.

He is quite elderly and laying on the concrete floors, even with a bed isn't helping. He's is fighting kennel cough, his hips are sore and he's getting depressed and he's decided to fight us about getting pilled - and he's figured out our tricks.

He's a very nice guy - anyone out there got room in their heart and home for an older guy??

You know Shelter Staff don't often single one out - but this guy they are trying very hard on - as well as all the others I keep posting.

Man it sucks when we have so many nice dogs in at one time but everyone of them have special challenges - either senior, bullie, frightened, big, black - sheesh.