Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pretty Kitty LindaCat!

Pretty Kitty LindaCat!

Well, I am honoured to be the first to congraluate you LindaCat on being COTD!
    I just want to tickle that stripey tummy of yours - it's gorgeous!! My stripey tabby looked at you with jealousy this morning!!!!
    Enjoy your day!
    Mandy

Kittycats_delight (Michelle) thanks for the great signature!

You, like all calicos, have such striking markings! Enjoy your extra-special day.
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Congrats on being COTD!

Hello LindaCat. How nice it was to meet you today and read about your wonderful shark-free life there in Colorado Springs, Colorado.

I hope your day today is a good one, full of rolling, polishing and cornflakes. I trust you were all up at six this morning to enjoy a full day! When you are Cat of the Day, you call the shots! Congratulations beautiful LindaCat!

Hi LindaCat! You are so pretty! What beautiful colors you are. Congratulations on being COTD! Have a special day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Lovely Linda Cat!

Aren;t you a cutie?
    Your bio is well written and had me in stitches......you are a funny kitty
    I'm glad you are enjoying life so much there in Colorado with your feline companion
    It sounds like you are one affectionate cat, I like how you rub your humans until they can see their "reflection".......
    You must be one healthy girl to be at the ripe age of ten.....

We all give you hugs and purrrrs because you are soooooooo cute and cuddly.
    congrat's on being chosen today......continue to enjoy all that life has to offer with sips of milk and running around like a mad cat

Pearl Keiko June

Blog Entries

sweet Calico LindaCat

Meeew, LindaCat when our computer homepage opened and my KatMa glimpsed you I saw two emotions strike her. The first was the anguish that wells up when KatMa sees a calico cat. It makes her so lonesome for Sasha The Queen Calico. The second emotion is her joy at seeing a beautiful Calico girl light up our computer screen.

Have a wonderful day darling LindaCat. Celebrate with your older furbrother Niemitz and your family. Live many more years, darling girl, live in good health, happiness with lots of love and adoration. You deserve that...all pets deserve that.

How old is Niemitz?

Purrrs and kittykisses to you, sweet Calico LINDACAT from me, Norman the Cat.

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

LindaCat is so pretty with all those Colors,and that jolly face.
    You certainly have a Wonderful Life out there In Colorado,one of the nicest Us States!
    The Found Ctas all send a Calico MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Lively Linda Cat COTD!!!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Call me CRAZY, but I think we have a WHITE TORTIE as our COTD!!! Linda(lovely in Spanish) Linda you sounds like a REAL character!!! Personality in a cat is wonderful!! You deserve EVERY bit of praise and adoration you get today, YOUR day!!! HAPPY COTD!!!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Sweet Linda

Well, I can certainly see you purr-ents not being able to resist your poor starving kitty expression! You are a very pretty little girl! I can only imagine how much you love being in the mountains with so many smells and strange critters to look at through the windows! Congratulations "lovely" Linda on being COTD!!

You are a very striking calico, pretty LindaCat! Wish you could teach one of my kitties to be a 6:00 wake-up alarm in my house. Have a wonderful day in the spotlight as our extra-special COTD!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Fussy? But she looks like a sweetie. Seems like the cooler Colorado climate would be better for a lively, loving Calico. Enjoy it for a long time.

What a lovely Linda girl cat! You have such amazing colors, and I love the two sides of your pretty face - wow!! Congrats to PRETTY LINDA!

Oh my, what a stunning beauty you are, LindaCat...your coloring and markings are spectacular! Yes, sweet and lovely are the perfect words to describe you, inside and out! What lucky humans, havin the likes of the lovely LindaCat gracing their lives Congratulations on your well earned Cat of the Day reign, sweetheart I hope you and your proud people and brother Niemitz are all enjoying a very happy, love filled "top cat" celebration! Hugs, kisses and purrrs to you dear Linda from me and my boys, Mr. B and Oliver!

Hello, pretty LindaCat! I love your half-and-half face and the stripes on your side. A most unique pattern and very pretty! You are quite the little scamp, aren't you, LindaCat, waking up your family at 6am, even on weekends. Time has no meaning for kitties. I hope you had a great day as our COTD and shared special treats with your fursib Niemitz.