Thread: Zoie

Zoie

Hi Zoie girl. You remind me of my neighbor's cat, Valentine! I think your new family is correct in that you have the traits of an outside kitty, including your tree climbing ability and interest. I must tell you Zoie, you are much safer staying inside. Maybe a leash would work for you someday. Cars and coyotes can be lethal, for sure! Congratulations for being The Cat of the Day. And I hope that your new family enjoys your wonderful personality for years to come! Happy Holidays to you and your buddies too!

Zoie, what a beautiful Christmas tree ornament you are!! And instead of getting angry, your human sounds like she's taking it all in stride! Maybe you'll get a "cat tree" from Santa, so you can climb year round!! Congratulations to you on your wonderful home, and for being a very special Christmas Eve Cat of the Day!!

Zoie, you certainly are a Christmas suprise! The photo of you in the tree is so adorable! I am glad that you were rescued and now live in a home with a wonderful family that loves you so very much! I hope that you will get used to the indoors! God Bless you sweet girl!

Zoie,
    What Gorgeous coloring you have & your
    eyes are Beautiful !!! I'm so happy you
    found your Forever home with people to love
    you & other furkids for company..
    Congradulations on being honored as today's
    CAT OF THE DAY !!!
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Oh Zoie!!! Your tree climbing antics are a trait well known to many of us Pet Talkers!! Wish I had your email...I have the PERFECT e-card for you!!! And Logan is right! You make the beautiful Christmas ornament!! Though I'm sure you adorn your guardian's life with beauty and love all year long!! Congratulations to you beautiful, precious Zoie! You make a fabulous tree ornament AND a most fitting and bedazzling jewel of a Christmas Eve Cat of the Day! Merry Christmas to you and your proud family, sweet Zoie!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Zoie- you're so cute up in that tree! I could not put a tree up this year for just that reason, however it's so funny to see you in one. My kitty (16 lbs. now) would dump the whole thing over, so I'll wait until next year when hopefully he has matured a bit.

Congratulations to you Zoie for being COTD on Christmas Eve- you are perfect for the honor.
    Kedi, Wylie, Rudy, and the dog Scout!