Thread: Redford: That's some big ears!

Redford: That's some big ears!

Congrats on Dog of the Day! I love those ears!

Good morning and a very happy Dog of the Day to you, Redford! What a beautiful boy you are sweetheart, in body and in spirit! My heart melts at the sight of you cuddled up with your kitty pal! What a wonderful, happy ending rescue story your proud Mommy shares with us! The mean streets are no place for a pup, and we're so grateful to all who had a hand in giving you a second chance at happiness! And what a happy, fun and love filled, action packed life it is!!! You not only have the most wonderful forever Mommy, but a forever foster Daddy too; doesn't get much better than that, and no doggie is more deservering than you, sweetheart! Hope you're treated to a very special Dog of the Day celebration, Redford! I'm sure you proud Mom and foster Dad, and all of your adoring family and friends, are going to make it a very happy one, indeed! Bunches of love, hugs and kisses to you on your well earned day of honor, beautiful Redford!!! Long and happy life to you!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Redford, what a handsome boy you are!!! Thank goodness you were rescued off the street. It sounds like you're in a very good and loving home now. Congratulations on being DOTD! I hope you have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Hi Redford !!!!!

Who wouldn't fall in love with you, Mr. Redford? Are you named after Robert? You are one handsome lad there, fella!! We love all your pictures but we have fallen head over heals over the one of you in the parade. You were a proud pup strutting your stuff for all the world to see. Congrats on your big day today as our wonderful DOTD!!! Please tell Mom to give you tons of kisses on that gorgeous facie from us to help in the big celebration. Happiness always!!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Hot and Sunny Side Up, Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Regal Redford

Happy Dog of the Day to you Redford!You are such a regal looking boy I can't see why you were EVER alone, but I am very happy you found a forever home with such a wonderful human Mom! I bet you will be a very spoiled little angel before anyone knows what is happening! It is, however, no more than you deserve. I wish you a long, happy life with your loved ones human, feline, or whatever they may claim to be. Have a great fun filled day with lots of love and a few special surprises!

Redford

Such a handsome young man! Congrats on being DOTD.

Redford, you are so adorable, and I just love that last picture of you in the parade. You were such a sweet baby, all big boy paws and hope for the future. And a wonderful future you now have dear Redford, thanks to your loving foster daddy and your blessed wonderful mommy. I hope you have so many happy years together. I wish I could give you a hug. Congratulations dear handsome Redford, still growing into those paws and ears, still growing into all the nobility I know you have, congratulations on being our DOTD.

Redford

What a handsome pup, deserving of the honor of Dog of the Day! Stay well and happy in your forever home-and remember, being a good doggie citizen is good for you, really. Have fun with all your playmates and here's hoping you get extra treats and hugs today.

NancyA

Hi Redford,

You are a very handsome boy Redford. I can tell you're in a
    great forever home with those that love you close around. I would
    love to see you playing with the little foster pups. Congratulations
    on being our honored DOG OF THE DAY. Cyber hugs & kisses going out
    to you today sweet boy.

Awww, Redford! I love your ears, I love the picture of you resting with your kitty sibling, and I especially love the picture of you in the parade! How neat that you get to mentor foster pups and you are earning your Canine Good Citizen! Could you please have your people give you some great big hugs and kisses for me on this, your special day! happy Dog of the Day to you, Redford and a wonderful happy life with your family!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Redford!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!What a handsome boy you are. Your mom is a very lucky
    lady. I would love to have you for my own. Congratulations on DOTD.
    Have a wonderful life Redford with your loving family.

A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

Aww...Redford, you look like a precious angel all curled up sleeping, being watched over by your kitty sibling! And there you are, looking so regal and handsome, and then, strutting your bad self. It's easy to see why your mom said you were irrisistable! I'm smiling right back at ya! Happy DOTD, sweetie!

I've been Boooo'd!