Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Siti!

Siti!

Well hello there young lady, aren't you just a so cute with your teddy bear and t-shirt on. What a gorgeous little thing you are!
    It's so nice to see a little Welsh girl on Cat Of The Day!
    I'm not too far away from you Siti, you're definately a valley girl
    Happy Cat Of The Day from Kate and your city cat friends from Cardiff, Jack & Sunny xx

Siti

Never thought I'd like a Sphynx cat, but you are adorable! And you like baths? Amazing. Stay warm, and enjoy your special day.
    Barbara

Gloucestershire but originally from Scotland!
    Oh my - how sweet is that wee girl If you ever need a catsitter I am not too far away - just in Gloucestershire - She is very very beautiful Have a Happy Cat Of The Day Siti

What a beautiful girl! She looks like she has calico spots. Seeing a kitty as lovely as Siti has really brightened my morning for me! Please give her extra kisses for me
    Proud meowmy of Weezie, Eepie, Grey Girl and Neko...or Weezer Peezer, Eepie Peepie, Grey Grey and Neko the Gecko as they are commonly known!

Beautiful Siti

What a lovely Sphynx kitty. Thanks for sharing your photo and story. Siti looks just delightful and cozy.

Happy COTD!

What a sweet Girl, you are Siti.
    And the fact that your name is an Eygptian one for Princess is purrrfect.
    You are such a Happy Little Cat with your Teddy Bear and a nice wardbobe.
    And you are so comfortable with your Guardians, and theres is obviously a lot of love in the air.
    The Found Cats All send Siti a wonderful Big MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW for Our Precious Siti COTD!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

What a contented little cuddlebeast your are! And SO photogenic!

Siti

Siti,
    What a cute kitty you are. I just LOL over your picture. It's great you have found such a good home with 2 people that love you very much. Congratulations on being cat of the day!

Where's Moosmom? She'd just DROOL over you! What a cutie pie.
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Sweet little Siti aren't you a darling! I hope you have a great time being COTD! try not to give your Daddy too hard of a time, as it sounds like he loves you very much!

Siti you are adorable!!!

When your picture first started to come down (I still have dial up), I thought there was a mistake and a human baby was being shown. I sure started smiling when I saw your sweet little self all snuggled up with your teddy!!!
    Your tiny paw, looks like a little hand!!! What a precious picture!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day today!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Siti

Siti, oh my gosh, I just love that picture!!! You look so adorable holding onto your little stuffed animal like that; just like a baby! I just want to bring you home and cuddle you all day long! What a wonderful way for you to bring happiness to your family--mommy is able to have a cat like she's always wanted and daddy gets a pet he's not allergic to. It sure sounds like you are fun to be around and a great bedtime companion. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!

That has to be the most adorable picture ever! I've never seen a sphynx w/ a calico coat before. Clever thinking on the name, and what a great idea for people who are allergic to kitties.

*yea* Siti!

message from Siti

To all my new friends at Pet Talk.

Thank you for all the lovely messages, i feel so proud to have been included on the site.

Lots of love and cuddles

Siti

Siti, I must tell you I had to look at your photo for a long moment to figure out you're a kitty! Your front paws look like a human baby's fingers in this photograph. Purrs to you on your special day.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678