Thread: Stunning Shadow!

Stunning Shadow!

Dearest Shadow, you are absolutely stunning, indeed! What a beautiful young Himalayan lady you are, with that fluffy long mostly-white fur that looks so very soft and that sweet face with those mesmerizing blue eyes. That great photo is a breathtaking study in blue, and thank you for sharing it with us.! I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Pawtucket, RI to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrents will pet you for me .

What a nice story you have to tell! You were a birthday surprise for your dear Meowmie from your Dad. She was very sad because she had just found out she could not have kids (that is, human kittens), so he got you for her because he knew she already wanted a kitten. You were the best surprise she'd ever received!

Before you were a year old you went through some very serious medical emergencies, and we're so glad and grateful that you survived them both and are doing just fine now. Through all this your dear Purrrents learned just how precious you are to them. As Meowmie said, "So I feel like my kitty is so special to me because I never realize home much you care for them until they are either sick or hurt or the get lost. Because you end up loving them as much as if you would have a child." You and they all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Shadow, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrents and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Hello, Shadow in Rhode Island! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a beautiful Himalayan cat you are! I like your light blue eyes, your fluffy fur, and your darker nose! Your fur looks so soft to pet, and I hope your people will give you loads of petting and snuggles for me.

You had some health scares as a younger kitty- I am glad you're doing better now. You are very gorgeous! You are a greatly loved guy, that is clear! PURRRR-fect!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to dear Shadow!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

What a handsome Himalayan cat you are, Shadow.

I am glad you survived your medical emergencies.

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana