Thread: Robert Blake verdict in...

Robert Blake verdict in...

Robert Blake was found not guilty on first degree murder and conspiracy to commit murder charges.

I have a feeling he had something to do with it. But, the law speaks so I guess my opinion doesn't matter.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

i've never followed the story on Robert Blake,all i know was his wife was "murdered".So,im not really sure if i think he's guilty or not.

Just like O.J. was and probably Michael Jackson will be. Money talks.

9/3/13
    I did the right thing by setting you free
    But the pain is very deep.
    If only I could turn back time, forever, you I'd keep.
    I miss you

I hear you whimper in your sleep
    I gently pet you and say, no bad dreams
    It will be alright, to my dog as dark as night.

Fur as dark as the night.
    Join me on this flight.
    Paws of love that follow me.
    In my heart you'll forever be.
    [/SIZE]

How I wish I could hold you near.
    Turn back time to make it so.
    Hug you close and never let go.
    11/12/06

Once again another celebrity gets away with murder. I find this sad

I have a little story to tell about Mr. Blake.

Years ago, back in 1983, there was an article in People Magazine about him and how he had to wear a back brace. They showed pictures of him with his daughter helping him into it. His naked butt was showing in one of the pictures.

I wrote a letter to the editor of People which they published. All I said was "Nice butt, Blake!!" They put my name, town and state that I lived in.

After the letter was published, I got a weird phone call. It was from Mr. Blake himself (or so the guy on the phone said). The connection sounded like it was long distance (it was also years before they invented *69) He thanked me for writing the letter and then all of a sudden he started getting REAL personal, asking me what my bust size was, if I liked kinky sex, etc. I was horrified and immediately hung up.

Since that time, the man made my skin crawk and repulsed me. When I saw him on tv again when he was charged with murder, there was NO doubt in my mind whatsoever that he's capable of anything, including murder.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Originally posted by dukedogsmom
    Just like O.J. was and probably Michael Jackson will be. Money talks.
    wow

there are so many differences between OJ's and Blake's case its not funny... plus the wife had very questionable background with some not so good people, the evidence was circumstancial at best.

and how dya know MJ is guilty? He's a freak, no doubt, but that does not equal guilty. if he is, fry him. but if he isn't, he's still a freak.

i haven't followed blake's case too closely, but I though most of it was circumstancial and they didn't find CONCRETE/DNA proof that he did it? just because he played a bad guy on tv doesn't mean he was one in real life.

but i'd have to see all the evidence to give my solid opinion on his guilt or innocence.

as for that phone call, that sucks for you! wish ya DID have *69 (though sometimes THAT doesn't help either!). but if people are persistent enough they might be able to get your information (i.e. it might not have been blake).
    Last edited by Luvin Labs; 03-17-2005 at 07:06 PM.

From what I understand the Jury did not say Blake was
    innocent. They found him not guilty because
    of lack of evidence. I was wondering why not
    charge him for at least soliciting someone to commit
    murder?

----<---<--<{(@