Thread: Marvelous Maracco!

Marvelous Maracco!

Dearest Maracco, what a beautiful Raccoon you are! You're so cute in those great photos, first kissing your skin-brother and in the second you're halfway in a Christmas stocking. You live quite an interesting life, riding to work with Mom in her truck. You like to jump off the diving board to go swimming.

Mom adopted you when you were just three months old. She bottle-fed you in the truck every three hours. Now you eat whatever you want! You sleep with her and go out with her and just hang out. You're very good friends with her and her three kids. You're her protector and very good at that!

I hope you are not really "torturing" the family cat! You're much bigger, and while you may think you're playing, you're might be scaring him or even hurting him. If that's what happens, I hope your Mom will keep you two in separate parts in the house!

Congratulations, darling Maracco, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and dear Mom and three skin-siblings and kitty and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, maybe a special serving of marshmallows and Ice cream!

Last edited by phesina; 04-22-2020 at 10:38 AM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations, Maracco, on being POTD! You are unique, amazing, adorable and we your precious photos! It's easy to understand how much JOY you bring your family with your playful, clever, loving personality! Sending best wishes for a continued happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! XOXO http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

What an adorable Raccoon you are, Maracco.
    You ride to work with your mommy,
    you sleep on her bed.
    Congraulations on being Pet of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Sweet Maracco!!!

Hi Maracco, a.k.a. Sugarfoot! Happy Pet of the Day!

Oh my! What an adorable, most precious Raccoon boy you are, Maracco! You definitely are one of THE most unique Pet of the Day honorees, ever! I laughed out loud, reading how you ride shot gun in your mom's dump truck,
    safely strapped in your booster seat, of course! Oh, how heads must turn! hehe

What a very special bond of love and trust you and your mom share! No surprise there, seeing as how you and she have been together since you were but a bottle fed baby, the start of a very special friendship, and the rest is happy history! How lucky your family is, including your young skin siblings, having a beautiful best friend, a sweet andloving companion, a protector in you, Maracco! You truly are one in a million, just as special as can be, and so very deserving of your big day in the spotlight!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Maracco! Meeting you today has been such fun! I hope you enjoyed (are still enjoying) a very special Pet of the Day...riding shotgun in your mom's dump truck; chowing down on all of those yummy, fave foods; giving and receiving tons of "sugar," being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and *smooches* to you, beautiful Maracco, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day! Love to your dear kitty friend to! (Play nice!)

Sweet Sugarfoot!!!

Christmas!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~