Thread: Chicago Craigslist (Huskies)

Chicago Craigslist (Huskies)

I know I shouldn't have, but I looked at the "pets" listing on Craigslist and this is what I found ... dog people, can someone help this family please?

Siberian Huskies need an excellent home!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Reply to: [email protected]
    Date: 2007-10-29, 5:30PM CDT

Kane and Kendall are our first children. Unfortunatley the birth of our twin sons has forced us to find them a new home. The babies have been very ill since birth, which our doctors have now attributed to allegies and asthma caused by the wonderful dogs. We have raised them since they were ten weeks old, and they are now 7 and 8 years old. Kane is an 8 year old pure white with blue eyes male, and Kendall is a 7 year old black and white blue eyed beauty! We are absolutely devastated to have to give them up, but we would love to find them another home that has children without allergies. We have crates for both of them, although they do not need them anymore. They recently had their shots, and need a good home ASAP. Please find a place in your heart and home for these wonderful family members!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Oh how sad...

I hope they find a home together!
    ~Angie, Sierra & Buddy
    **Don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die!**

I suffer from multiple Shepherd syndrome

Oh, if only we didn't live somewhere with a two-dog restriction, I'd love to help these dogs out till a good home was found. Unfortunately that is out of the question. I will however, keep my ears open. Do you know where they are located?

Quote Originally Posted by cassiesmom
    I know I shouldn't have, but I looked at the "pets" listing on Craigslist and this is what I found ... dog people, can someone help this family please? Siberian Huskies need an excellent home!

I will say a prayer for these sweet pups.
    Smokedog's mommy
    I've been frosted!!

Yep, Plainfield, Illinois which is southwest of Chicago. If you look at a map of Chicago the highways stretch outward from downtown, I-94 is sort of at the top and I-80 at the bottom - I-55 goes south and west toward Joliet (and ultimately St. Louis) and Plainfield is right there. I'm hoping that someone with connections to a Husky Rescue can put the rescue organization in touch with this family.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678