Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Need some help, have to get rid of some of my Betta's, any takers?

Need some help, have to get rid of some of my Betta's, any takers?

Hey guys, I'll be planning a wedding this year, and moving also... So sadly, I have to get rid of some of my fish. I feel terrible, and would like them to go to good homes where I know they will be taken care of. All I ask is you pay shipping, I have boxes and packaging here. Post here or PM me if you are able to take one, if you can take two, that would be even better! Thanks for understanding....

Here's what I have available:
    Little Plakat girl with I believe DT/CT geno...

Phylar, he's the VT boy with the LONG pectoral fins... Very active, fun fish.

Last edited by LuvGold00; 01-27-2006 at 11:58 AM.

Aww, it must be hard to have to let them go, but I'm sure you'll find good homes.
    I wouldn't even dare to offer any of them a home... I have bad luck with fish.

I hope they find good homes! I would take Pylon and Ty in an instant if my parents would let me

Niño & Eliza

I was all ready for a new betta a few weeks ago, then Tiki decided it would be fun to play on the table & tease Kaige so Kaige thought it would be fun to tug on the tablecloth to get to Tiki, knocking down my brand new aquarium in the process (complete 5 gallon set up), breaking it (the tank, the lid, the light & the heater) into a thousand little pieces. They also broke a vase & candle holder too.
    That was $65-$75 down the drain (plus about $15 or so more for the vase & candle holder), I can't afford to replace it all again.
    Soar high & free my sweet fur angels. I love you Nanook & Raustyk... forever & ever.

They're gorgeous! I have bad luck with fish, too...
    ♥Bri [HUMAN]♥
    ♥Lily [POMERANIAN], Brennan [APBT], Bailey [APBT/HOUND MIX]♥
    ♥Tallulah[CALICO], Domino [TUXIE]♥
    ♥Peach [RAT], Pepper [RAT], Phoebe [RAT], and PipSqueak [RAT]
    ♥Salvatore [BETTA]♥

“Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be,
    because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do.”

In Loving Memory <3
    Roxy Lily Brennan
    Facebook TigerLily Photography

i am kind of intrested, i live with my boyfriends parents, and she has a male betta. (if you want to see him i can take a picture) im not sure how long she has had him, its been about 2 years now. so i will talk to Jason about getting another one. She has a bowl, with a seperater in it, so the males dont get together.

Quote Originally Posted by racing_gurl07
    i am kind of intrested, i live with my boyfriends parents, and she has a male betta. (if you want to see him i can take a picture) im not sure how long she has had him, its been about 2 years now. so i will talk to Jason about getting another one. She has a bowl, with a seperater in it, so the males dont get together.
    Are you looking to put another betta in with hers with the divider? How big is the tank, I don't suggest anything lower than 1/2 - 1 gallon per fish...

its about 1/2 per fish. ill talk to them and see what everyone says. Jasons mom was thinking of putting her betta in the huge aquarium that they have, so im not srue what she wil do with the other bowl. you can take the seperator out, and i can use that for another betta. if i can get another one

*Sigh* I would love to, but I will probably never have fishies again. DBF feels that keeping fish in aquariums is extremely inhumane.

Thank you Wolf_Q!

where else are they supposed to live instead of an aquarium?

In the wild.

Thank you Wolf_Q!

they were bred for being pets

You obviously didn't read my first post. DBF feels that keeping fish is inhumane. Arguing with me about someone else's opinion is ridiculous.

LuvGold: Best of luck finding these guys new homes! THey're all gorgeous and i know you'll find them the best forever homes.

Thank you Wolf_Q!

Quote Originally Posted by CathyBogart
    You obviously didn't read my first post. DBF feels that keeping fish is inhumane. Arguing with me about someone else's opinion is ridiculous.

LuvGold: Best of luck finding these guys new homes! THey're all gorgeous and i know you'll find them the best forever homes.
    Thank you, I have someone from work bringing over their daughter tomorrow night to pick one out.

aww, Kara, you know I'd take all of them in a second if I could. but, -looks at fuse- I still have this gorgeous guy from you, and I'm waiting for one of Erica's babies. Good luck!