Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Sims Online

The Sims Online

Does anyone else out there have any of the Sims games? I just got mine and am having so much fun! They are hilarious to watch. Mine went in the bathroom and grunted with frustration because the toilet seat was up They are so funny. I've played it 2 hours for the first time and hated to leave but it's almost 1am and I'm tired. If you don't have this, I really suggest going and getting it. It's worth money, believe me.

9/3/13
    I did the right thing by setting you free
    But the pain is very deep.
    If only I could turn back time, forever, you I'd keep.
    I miss you

I hear you whimper in your sleep
    I gently pet you and say, no bad dreams
    It will be alright, to my dog as dark as night.

Fur as dark as the night.
    Join me on this flight.
    Paws of love that follow me.
    In my heart you'll forever be.
    [/SIZE]

How I wish I could hold you near.
    Turn back time to make it so.
    Hug you close and never let go.
    11/12/06

I have the Sims and a few expansions, but I haven't bought Sims Online. I've thought about it, but I just don't know... Do you have to pay a monthy fee or anything like that? I know for other online games (like Everquest) you need to pay for a suscription to use their servers every 6 months.

Thanks for the signature & avatar kfamr

I play Sims and my stepmom tried Sims Online (which I watched). I like the game, but we had to return Sims Online because, yes, you do have to pay a monthly fee and becuase there was WAY to much adult content. We just bought Sims: Makin' Magic and we're looking forward to Sims 2.

Bart and Wiggum:
    In the Spotlight

Oh man, I know all about The Sims.
    My sister is just obsessed with the game and probably has just about every one of them. (The pet one, the original, vacation, expansion packs..) I can't remember all the names!

I want to try that game. It looks fun.

Got a need for speed, and a passion for barrel racing.

You've never ridden a horse until you've fallen off.

Adopt one until theres none.

i love the sims! i cant install the expansion i have (house party) but i have the normal one. and i want the pet one and the date one and --well all of them. but my parents hate buying PC games so i doubt i'll get them. i wish i had the sims online.

G.P girl you and my daughter would get on just fine, she too loves all those games, and especially wants the sims online, but our connection just is not fast enough for it, and it would not take the expansion, unfortunately, so she is fustrated, but we do have one of them, and she plays it for hours and hours.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

I LOVE THE SIMS!!!

My brother told me some of the cheats so now i am a millionare! haha

I know 2 money cheats, and one where you can pic up your sim and delete them to make them fully happy and delete the mail box so you don't have to pay the bill, you can delete flies, mice, and those roaches that crawl around the floor...you can also delete the water from the floods that happen from broken appliances.. and it works for all the sims

**if you want to know the cheats just let me know**

~*~Thanks Liana For The AWESOME sig!~*~

Tweety_Pie

~*~Kelsey~*~

Yes my daughter has the cheats as well, I can never quite understand the logic of cheating, doesn't it take the fun out of it, oh well guess I am just too old to understand the concept of the game.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

yea lol in a way it does take the fun out of it because it is a fun challenge without them

Tweety_Pie

~*~Kelsey~*~

I'll play it for real for a while, since I just got it but I think I would be interested in the cheats, as well, for later.

9/3/13
    I did the right thing by setting you free
    But the pain is very deep.
    If only I could turn back time, forever, you I'd keep.
    I miss you

I hear you whimper in your sleep
    I gently pet you and say, no bad dreams
    It will be alright, to my dog as dark as night.

Fur as dark as the night.
    Join me on this flight.
    Paws of love that follow me.
    In my heart you'll forever be.
    [/SIZE]

How I wish I could hold you near.
    Turn back time to make it so.
    Hug you close and never let go.
    11/12/06

My sister has it and I play it a little, I like making the houses and create the sims people. My sister has Sims Deluxe.

cheat codes:

more money--- rosebud;1;1;1; etc. than press enter

you can go online and find cheat codes for sims, but alot of them didnt work for me.
    [size=1]Rachel & Sally

Here's the cheats (sorry it's kind of confuseing)

you have to press ctrl+shift+c and a little greenish box should pop up in the top left hand corner

for the moving objects code in the little box type..

move_objects on

then hit enter. that will alow you to move your sim around (clicking the furniture button first)

for the next 2 codes repeat the ctrl+shift+c thing and type the cheats into the little box

here is a money cheat...each time you want 1000 sims dollars do the rosbud code.

rosebud

then hit enter

each one of these !; Is worth 1000 to..

if you hit ctrl+shift+c and type in the little box

!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;

and if you repeat it a zillion times lol you will be rich!!

Tweety_Pie

~*~Kelsey~*~

I love the Sims! I can't wait for the Sims 2 to come out. Anyone know when it will come out? I have the original sims, sims unleased, and sims vacation. But I don't play sims online. My parents don't like paying for games on the web.
    I knew the rosebud cheat. I always use it now. But it does make the game so easy Now my sims are all rich, lol.
    - - Tiffany && Blueberry - -

I love the Sims! I only have the original, House Party and Hot Date. My dad doesn't want to buy me any more (because I have been begging for the Sims Unleashed) because he thinks I'll spend too much time on the computer. Bah!

I love the cheat codes. Without them I wouldn't be able to afford huge mansions and work just makes my Sims grumpy.

“I like too many things and get all confused and hung-up running
    from one falling star to another till i drop. This is the night, what it does to you.
    I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion.”
    - Jack Kerouac; On The Road